Kw-halloween-logo-small

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

Finals

Posted By:
JRPBono
JRPBono
Star
Well finals are coming for me... and.... uh I'm nervous. If you have finals talk to meh.

Finals

Posted By:
cute gregory
cute gregory
StarStarStarStar
if you need homework hlp ask me ill help any time just ask

Two lovers
Love birds
Love birds
Love birds

Finals

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
I have finals coming up as well. Things to do for a Final: -Make sure you know the material.        A. Review the things you understood at home.        B. Ask your teacher for extra help on the things you don't know. -Get a good night's sleep the night before -Eat a healthy, stimualating breakfast. -Take a deep breath, stay calm, and you'll be fine.

The girl in the dress wrote you a song.
Be Yourself! There's NO ONE better!
LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Favorite Video Game?

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Favorite Video Game?

Is religion good or bad?

Is religion good or bad?

latest videos