Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

American Homework Help!

Posted By:
-Memories
-Memories
StarStarStarStar

"americangirllover888" wrote:

May I help? with questions? I have a fourteen year old beside me. smile
ONLY if you can help WITHOUT him/her sorry.

50 friend requests + Nyan cat on my profile = awesomness!

American Homework Help!

Posted By:
MikhailTal Lock
MikhailTal
StarStarStarStar

"-Memories" wrote:

"MikhailTal" wrote:

"-Memories" wrote:

"MikhailTal" wrote:

How do I correlate the dimensional equatorial vertices of a dodecahydrophoric cubeangle?
Yeah what grade are you in..?
4th
Ah okay..? And you live in North America..?
Yes, please help. It's urgent.

American Homework Help!

Posted By:
-Memories
-Memories
StarStarStarStar
[quote="MikhailTal"][quote="-Memories"][quote="MikhailTal"][quote="-Memories"][quote="MikhailTal"]How do I correlate the dimensional equatorial vertices of a dodecahydrophoric cubeangle?[/quote] Yeah what grade are you in..?[/quote] 4th[/quote] Ah okay..? And you live in North America..?[/quote] Yes, please help. It's urgent.[/quote] Yeah what grade are you in..?[/quote] 4th[/quote] Ah okay..? And you live in North America..?[/quote] Yes, please help. It's urgent.[/quote] Um, well.. I do not understand that question but I have have to the help to that other question, I think it is, f(−1) = (−1)3− 6(−1)2+ 9(−1) + 2 = −14f(1) = (1)3− 6(1)2+ 9(1) + 2 = 6f(3) = (3)3− 6(3)2+ 9(3) + 2 = 2f(4) = (4)3− 6(4)2+ 9(4) + 2 = 6.

50 friend requests + Nyan cat on my profile = awesomness!

American Homework Help!

Posted By:
americangirllover888
americangirllover888
StarStarStarStar
Ok... xD

Cute Story ❤
There was a girl who was playing in the park when she saw a picture in the bush. Since that day she kept it, but seen nothing until she got married. Her husband asked who the little boy in her wallet was, and she said, "MY FIRST LOVE," He looked at it and answered, "I LOST THIS WHEN I WAS 9 YEARS OLD."

American Homework Help!

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar

"mon135" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

i thought this was help no questions asked... I'm not being helped and I'm losing time..
If you need help, we can not help you.  Try looking online or ask a friend.  We only specialize 3rd-6th grade, & I specialize in the Texas region   If you are over the age of 12, we are sorry, but we can not help you.  Thank you.
i already said I was in texas and that it was a 5th grade math question so...
Yes, but according to my info, you are of age seventeen presently.  You have been on KW for a year now.  You must have moved to Texas within the last year, if you ever moved to Texas.  Seventeen minus one equals sixteen.  3rd-6th grade is equal to 8-12 years of age.  In others words, that question can not be answered through me, no matter how many times you try.  *smile*  I am sorry for the trouble.
so what if i failed every grade? i've been held back awhile, so what? thanks for reminded me of my failures. 
Please.  As I said before, we only handle 3rd-6th grade subjects or 8-12 years of age leveled subjects.  The answer is final.
you haven't helped me or mikhail. this thread blows. 

American Homework Help!

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

i thought this was help no questions asked... I'm not being helped and I'm losing time..
If you need help, we can not help you.  Try looking online or ask a friend.  We only specialize 3rd-6th grade, & I specialize in the Texas region   If you are over the age of 12, we are sorry, but we can not help you.  Thank you.
i already said I was in texas and that it was a 5th grade math question so...
Yes, but according to my info, you are of age seventeen presently.  You have been on KW for a year now.  You must have moved to Texas within the last year, if you ever moved to Texas.  Seventeen minus one equals sixteen.  3rd-6th grade is equal to 8-12 years of age.  In others words, that question can not be answered through me, no matter how many times you try.  *smile*  I am sorry for the trouble.
so what if i failed every grade? i've been held back awhile, so what? thanks for reminded me of my failures. 
Please.  As I said before, we only handle 3rd-6th grade subjects or 8-12 years of age leveled subjects.  The answer is final.
you haven't helped me or mikhail. this thread blows. 
I have not helped you nor mikhali.  What about the rest?  I am not the only helper here.

Hello there.

"Evil, evil, like a criminal in my mind"
-Shinee's "Evil"

American Homework Help!

Posted By:
americangirllover888
americangirllover888
StarStarStarStar

I'm here to help!

Cute Story ❤
There was a girl who was playing in the park when she saw a picture in the bush. Since that day she kept it, but seen nothing until she got married. Her husband asked who the little boy in her wallet was, and she said, "MY FIRST LOVE," He looked at it and answered, "I LOST THIS WHEN I WAS 9 YEARS OLD."

1 2 3 5 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Its a never ending game!

latest videos