Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Jokes and Riddles
Have a funny joke or riddle? Share it with everyone.

My Riddles - Can You Guess The Answers?-moved

Posted By:
CookieAngel
CookieAngel
StarStarStarStar
Hello, there! So I made this riddle a while back now, and upon testing with other kids and adults, I was surprised that only three out of fifteen got it. I wanted to share this riddle with you, but what fun would it be to have only one riddle? So, without further, ado, here are some riddles (the last one is mine)!

Here's your chance to think outside the box!
Cheating, however will be impossible for the last riddle, because that one is made up. So Googling is therefore permanently banished!

1a) How many steps does it take to put an elephant in a fridge?

1b) How many steps does it take to put a buffalo in a bridge?

1c) A monkey fell deeply in love with a lioness, however, she had a husband - the leader of a large tribe. This, however did not stop the monkey's undying love for the lioness. He could not decathect from her. He had already made plans on running away into the sunset with the lioness and never turn back to see the darkness of his wretched past, but in order to do so, he had to admit his romantic feelings for her. One early morning - about five in the morning - the lioness woke up to find a letter beside her (just roll with it, ok? Lions can read in riddles, don't judge me) and read the words of the monkey:

"My exquisite, majestic lioness. My jewel of beauty rare. it has been far too long for me to hide in the shadows of my lone heart. I have been in love with you for many years yet my heart still never pounds at the sight of you. My lioness, please, during your... husband's meeting with all of the wild animals, meet me at the largest Marula tree, where I can express my deep love to you with words in person. Perhaps we could share a kiss in the moonlight.

With deep love,
Your Secret Admirer"

Enchanted by the dazzling letter, the lioness agreed to meet him that evening during the meeting. Her husband was always too busy to show any love to her, and this was the most loved she had ever felt. After sealing her letter up, she stretched her muscles and left off to catch a zebra, but her letter fell on the floor, next to the lion.

Later that morning, he woke up furious to the letters of the unsuspected monkey. He yelled  at his wife ordering not to leave his sight and that he would be the one by the tree (tearing up the monkey, in his own words). The lioness didn't seem to care, but word was reaching out to the monkey quicker than you could say 'how much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?'.

That evening, all but one animal arrived at the meeting. Which one was it?
(Hint: You MUST think outside the box)
(Hint 2: Think like the character!)

P.S: Sorry for such a long riddle. It took me even longer to write it.

Love And Tolerate

Fire Orbital Friendship Beam

Posted By:
aroub
aroub
StarStarStarStar
the lioness went and dropped the letter...how can the lion yell at her and tell her not to go when she DROPPED the letter when she was ALREADY going?

Posted By:
CookieAngel
CookieAngel
StarStarStarStar
Thanks for pointing it out. I edited it so it says that she went to catch a zebra, some people other than you might have also misinterpreted it.

Love And Tolerate

Posted By:
aroub
aroub
StarStarStarStar
the monkey didnt come cuz it was scared?

Posted By:
CookieAngel
CookieAngel
StarStarStarStar
Nope, the monkey left the tree because he feared he might be found there, so he decided to go with animal law and visit the meeting. 

Wow, that response didn't seem logical at all. Still, it's all a matter of thinking outside the box. The answer will actually make you chuckle because it's so stupid.

Love And Tolerate

Posted By:
aroub
aroub
StarStarStarStar
animal law??...meeting?

Posted By:
CookieAngel
CookieAngel
StarStarStarStar
I know. Just roll with it. It will all make sense in the end. Just think outside the box.

Love And Tolerate

Posted By:
CookieAngel
CookieAngel
StarStarStarStar
Ok, so I guess no one would've known anything about the animal law. But now they do!

Love And Tolerate

Posted By:
CookieAngel
CookieAngel
StarStarStarStar
Wow. No wonder why only three people got this right.

Love And Tolerate

Posted By:
aroub
aroub
StarStarStarStar
the zebra didnt come cuz the lioness ate it :P

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Slap The Keyboard :p

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Favorite Tv show all the time? (: