Kw-logo-holiday

Entertainment

Jokes and Riddles
Have a funny joke or riddle? Share it with everyone.

I'll bet I can solve any riddle

Posted By:
Vertigo
Vertigo
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2745
Hit me with your hardest riddles, I'll solve 'em.
(Or at least provide an answer that fits.)


I'll bet I can solve any riddle

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1311
What's black, white, brown, pink, and green?

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter


I'll bet I can solve any riddle

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1311
What's the answer?

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter


I'll bet I can solve any riddle

Posted By:
Vertigo
Vertigo
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2745
The color spectrum.


I'll bet I can solve any riddle

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1311


"Vertigo" wrote:


The color spectrum.
That's not the answer. :3 If you give up I'll tell you!

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter


I'll bet I can solve any riddle

Posted By:
Vertigo
Vertigo
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2745

"bpbpbp" wrote:



"Vertigo" wrote:


The color spectrum.
That's not the answer.


Read the OP, I said solve, or produce a fitting answer.


I'll bet I can solve any riddle

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1311

"Vertigo" wrote:



"bpbpbp" wrote:






"Vertigo" wrote:




The color spectrum.
That's not the answer.


Read the OP, I said solve, or produce a fitting answer.
Aww well my answer was A pig, skunk and a horse fighting over a pickle.

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter


I'll bet I can solve any riddle

Posted By:
Vertigo
Vertigo
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2745

"bpbpbp" wrote:



"Vertigo" wrote:






"bpbpbp" wrote:









"Vertigo" wrote:






The color spectrum.
That's not the answer.


Read the OP, I said solve, or produce a fitting answer.
Aww well my answer was A pig, skunk and a horse fighting over a pickle.


Pff... How in the world would anyone have guessed that?


I'll bet I can solve any riddle

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1311

"Vertigo" wrote:



"bpbpbp" wrote:






"Vertigo" wrote:









"bpbpbp" wrote:












"Vertigo" wrote:








The color spectrum.
That's not the answer.


Read the OP, I said solve, or produce a fitting answer.
Aww well my answer was A pig, skunk and a horse fighting over a pickle.


Pff... How in the world would anyone have guessed that?
Well if I used the traditional three skunks fighting over a pickle you would have guessed.

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter


I'll bet I can solve any riddle

Posted By:
Vertigo
Vertigo
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2745

"bpbpbp" wrote:



"Vertigo" wrote:






"bpbpbp" wrote:









"Vertigo" wrote:












"bpbpbp" wrote:















"Vertigo" wrote:










The color spectrum.
That's not the answer.


Read the OP, I said solve, or produce a fitting answer.
Aww well my answer was A pig, skunk and a horse fighting over a pickle.


Pff... How in the world would anyone have guessed that?
Well if I used the traditional three skunks fighting over a pickle you would have guessed.


I guess you're right.

Still...


← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Family

r u good singer compared to ur friend ??

ThE WoRd GaMe

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

We the Kidz

latest videos