×
Back left
Back right

I'll bet I can solve any riddle

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"bpbpbp" wrote:



"Vertigo" wrote:






"bpbpbp" wrote:









"Vertigo" wrote:












"bpbpbp" wrote:





Why wasn't Bertha put in jail after destroying dozens of people?

Because it's only a magazine.
(I'm reaching here)
Nope. Guess again!(This one is actually sensible.)


Because it was in a video game?
No.
UntoldPerfection guessed it....


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"bpbpbp" wrote:



"Vertigo" wrote:






"bpbpbp" wrote:









"Vertigo" wrote:












"bpbpbp" wrote:





Why wasn't Bertha put in jail after destroying dozens of people?

Because it's only a magazine.
(I'm reaching here)
Nope. Guess again!(This one is actually sensible.)


Because it was in a video game?
No.


A hurricane like UntoldPerfection;- said?


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Vertigo" wrote:



"bpbpbp" wrote:






"Vertigo" wrote:









"bpbpbp" wrote:












"Vertigo" wrote:















"bpbpbp" wrote:






Why wasn't Bertha put in jail after destroying dozens of people?

Because it's only a magazine.
(I'm reaching here)
Nope. Guess again!(This one is actually sensible.)


Because it was in a video game?
No.


A hurricane like UntoldPerfection;- said?
YES!!


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
How did Mark legally marry three women in Michigan, without divorcing any of them, becoming legally separated, or any of them dying?


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"bpbpbp" wrote:

How did Mark legally marry three women in Michigan, without divorcing any of them, becoming legally separated, or any of them dying?

He was the person who married the people. The judge or priest or something.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I've got one for you bpbpbp, "What have I got in my pocket?"
If you understand the reference, you'll solve it nice and quickly.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Vertigo" wrote:

I've got one for you bpbpbp, "What have I got in my pocket?"

If you understand the reference, you'll solve it nice and quickly.

Isn't that from the uh HOBBIT??


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
What has no beginning end or middle?


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Vertigo" wrote:

I've got one for you bpbpbp, "What have I got in my pocket?"

If you understand the reference, you'll solve it nice and quickly.
A ring.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Time/a circle


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity