x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Entertainment

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1310
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"Vertigo" wrote:

Time/a circle
Close enough. The official answer was a doughnut.

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter


Posted By:
Vertigo_2009544 Lock
Vertigo_2009544
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2745
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"bpbpbp" wrote:



"Vertigo" wrote:


Time/a circle
Close enough. The official answer was a doughnut.
What motion did I just do that involves a palm and my face?
I'll give ya this one..
*facepalm*


Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1310
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"Vertigo" wrote:



"bpbpbp" wrote:






"Vertigo" wrote:




Time/a circle
Close enough. The official answer was a doughnut.
What motion did I just do that involves a palm and my face?
I'll give ya this one..
*facepalm*
Hahaha! 
What always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats?

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter


Posted By:
Vertigo_2009544 Lock
Vertigo_2009544
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2745
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"bpbpbp" wrote:



"Vertigo" wrote:






"bpbpbp" wrote:









"Vertigo" wrote:






Time/a circle
Close enough. The official answer was a doughnut.
What motion did I just do that involves a palm and my face?
I'll give ya this one..
*facepalm*
Hahaha! 
What always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats?

First, given the change in text size, I'd wager you copied/pasted this.

2nd, I have no clue, I'd say maybe a looping video of a man running around his bedroom murmuring to himself and isn't hungry.


Posted By:
UntoldPerfection;-_2419439 Lock
UntoldPerfection;-_2419439
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 107
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"Vertigo" wrote:



"bpbpbp" wrote:






"Vertigo" wrote:









"bpbpbp" wrote:












"Vertigo" wrote:








Time/a circle
Close enough. The official answer was a doughnut.
What motion did I just do that involves a palm and my face?
I'll give ya this one..
*facepalm*
Hahaha! 
What always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats?

First, given the change in text size, I'd wager you copied/pasted this.

2nd, I have no clue, I'd say maybe a looping video of a man running around his bedroom murmuring to himself and isn't hungry.

A river, I think.

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1310
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"Vertigo" wrote:



"bpbpbp" wrote:






"Vertigo" wrote:









"bpbpbp" wrote:












"Vertigo" wrote:








Time/a circle
Close enough. The official answer was a doughnut.
What motion did I just do that involves a palm and my face?
I'll give ya this one..
*facepalm*
Hahaha! 
What always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats?

First, given the change in text size, I'd wager you copied/pasted this.

2nd, I have no clue, I'd say maybe a looping video of a man running around his bedroom murmuring to himself and isn't hungry.
Yes I copy pasted it. C'mon this one is easy!! And your answer isn't right.

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter


Posted By:
UntoldPerfection;-_2419439 Lock
UntoldPerfection;-_2419439
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 107
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
It's either a river or a sea/ ocean.

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1310
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

##################-" wrote:

It's either a river or a sea/ ocean.
You ruin my fun!!

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter


Posted By:
UntoldPerfection;-_2419439 Lock
UntoldPerfection;-_2419439
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 107
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"bpbpbp" wrote:



##################-" wrote:


It's either a river or a sea/ ocean.
You ruin my fun!!

Lol. Why is my username blocked by the filters? lolol

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1310
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
The person who makes it sells it, the person who buys it never uses it, and the person who uses it doesn't know they are. What is it?

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter


Latest Forum Posts

last one to say 'summer" wins!

I'm having trouble maintaining friendships

The wrong anwsers game! :3

The wrong anwsers game! :3

What Are You Currently in the Mood For Eat...

What Are You Currently in the Mood For Eat...

I'm having trouble maintaining friendships

Hello.. By TMM

Are males and females equal.

The wrong anwsers game! :3

Latest Videos

Play Online Games