Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Jokes and Riddles
Have a funny joke or riddle? Share it with everyone.

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
aquababe98
aquababe98
StarStarStarStar
neon orange pickles ireland and russia english and spanish 19 kids and counting or good luck charlie 1 cat 2 turtles and 1 dog blue and dirty strawberry blonde koala 1 sis 3 bro kaylee sure

Anoka Middle Schools for the Arts Favorite Student 3>

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
sweetiebrooke
sweetiebrooke
StarStarStarStarStar
1.Light Blue!! 2.Pizza and Tacos Big Grin 3.America 4.English smile 5.Suite Life on Deck 6. No,but I'm hoping for a fishy! 7.Eyes-Green Hair-Dirty Blonde 8.Dogs,Giraffes,Elephants,and Cows 9.Ashelyn-5,Jayden-4, (i think XD) Kaylie- 9 months TODAY smile 10. Brooke 11. No,I LOVED IT!

hello! i'm brooke and i love marina and the diamonds and twenty one pilots

twenty one pilots! i love them so much

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
rose_ebony
rose_ebony
StarStarStarStarStar
turqoise cheesy rice with brocoli and chiken (casserole) Germany spanish german english hawaiian i love lucy a guinee pig, a trantula and a cat Brown Brown and blonde meerkat seven ( my step dads kids) Angela it was awesome!

Love is a spell that is cast, but true love is like a meadow's butterfly. hard to catch, but once caught, is a beautiful thing.

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
kewldawg Lock
kewldawg
StarStarStar
1. Navy Blue 2. Extra Cheese Pizza 3. U.S.A 4. English, learning Spanish 5. Simpsons 6. yes a Cat 7. Brown eyes Black hair 8. Tiger 9. Not yet a baby sis on the way 10. Jordan 11. yes Wink

ty 4 reading my sig smile

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
Rock_chick12 Lock
Rock_chick12
StarStarStarStarStar
1. What is your favorite color? = Purple! 2.Favorite food? = Pizza - especially pepperoni and Hawaiian 3. Country your from? = England 4. Language(s) you speak? = English 5. Favorite TV show = Spongebob Squarepants, The Simpons or Family Guy 6. Any pets? = A dog - My brother 7. Eye color/ Hair color = Blue Eyes and Ginger Hair Wink Nose 8.Fav Animal? = Horse or Cat 9. Any siblings? = Yes, 1 brother 10. Name? = Rock_Chick12 Wink Nose 11. Did you like this quiz? & ) = maybee.... &Wink Nose

If you read this you lose the game.

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
Untold.Story
Untold.Story
StarStarStarStarStar
1. It changes all the time. 2. Sushi/other Chinese food 3. USA 4.English 5. Probably Family Guy 6. Yes, [two dogs] 7. Green eyes, brunette hair 8. Dog 9. Unfortunately. [one younger sister.] 10. Brooke 11. Sure

Let this world explode. ♥

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
1. Red and black 2.Chips icecream chocolate 3. England / Ireland 4. English 5. Doctor Who 6. No Frown Nose 7. Brown / dark brown 8.Dogs and monkeys and squirrels and all animals it changes all the time but dogs the most 9. Yush I got the twin brother Hugo and our little brother Nutz 10. Huge [nickname what everyone calls me] 11. I looooooooooved it Big Grin

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
XxSaras.WayxX
XxSaras.WayxX
StarStarStarStarStar
1. What is your favorite color? At the moment, dark red. 2.Favorite food? Erm... I dunno 3. Country your from? U.S.A 4. Language(s) you speak? English. T.T 5. Favorite TV show? Uhm.. I dunno. Stupid stuff like Family Guy XD 6. Any pets? Yep Big Grin I practicly run a zoo XD Theres mah dog Jake, mah new dog Sophie, mah cat Chloe, and my parrot, Alex Big Grin 7. Eye color/ Hair color? Brown&red, brown, but I wish my eyes were green. :3 8.Fav Animal? ...I dunno 9. Any siblings? Yes. One sister. 10. Name? Sara....? O.o 11. Did you like this quiz? Eh, I have nothing better to do.

I'm sick of having a dramatic signature.
herp derp derp Starbucks WOOO~~
STARBUCKS WOOO~~

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
theaterfreak23
theaterfreak23
StarStarStarStar
1. green 2.mushroom ravioli 3. USA 4. ENGLISH 5. Project Runway 6. 3 dogs, cat, lizard 7. hazel/ blonde 8.FOX!!! 9. Two real siblings, two stepsiblings 10. Nina 11. sure

Green sour apple bubble gum is the best thing everrrrrrrr!

TAKE THIS AWESOME QUIZ

Posted By:
zahrah
zahrah
Star
1. hot pink and black 2.pizza duh !!!!!!!! 3.Sri Lanka 4. English 5. music runway 6. noooo 7. eye- dark brown, hair- blak 8. Rabbits 9. no 10.Zahrah 11. ya not bad

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Peas vs. Mashed Potatoes

We the Kidz

What was the last thing you ate?

What was the last thing you ate?

We the Kidz

latest videos