Kw-halloween-logo-small

Entertainment

Jokes and Riddles
Have a funny joke or riddle? Share it with everyone.

BEST YO MAMA JOKE EVER!!!!!!

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x
StarStarStarStarStar

"Literaturee" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"Literaturee" wrote:

- Yo momma so greasy, Texaco buys oil from her. - Yo momma has one leg and a bicycle. - Yo momma has one arm and can't applaud. - Yo momma head so small, she got her ears pierced and died. - Yo momma head so small, she use a teabag for a pillow. - Yo momma so poor when I went to rob her house,and I went in the front door and tripped out the back. - Yo mama so bald, when she puts on a turtle neck she looks like roll-on deodorant. - Yo momma so stupid she tried to drown a fish!
Pssh, talk about copying off the internet.
Don't be a hater ]x
I ain't being a hater. (: I'm just telling da truth. :3
Truth hurts
Of course it does.
_______________________________________________________________ I could really care less. Some other people get theirs off the internet. I haven't seen one I haven't heard of before. And besides, does it really matter where I get them from? If it's funny just giggle a little and move on. No need for the commentary that is, if you think about it, kinda off topic since you aren't stating a joke. Oh and I have another! - Yo momma so stupid (and old in another case) Jesus said "Let there be light." So she turned the lights on. Edit: And sorry that you feel that way. But what am I to do, everyone else too the good jokes. Sorry for not thinking up a joke, but then again I don't have to please you.
Woah, calm down, you have misunderstood this situation! I'm not saying it in a bad way(: I'm just saying it in general. :3

unicorns and rainbows. x3

Posted By:
Literaturee
Literaturee
StarStar

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"Literaturee" wrote:

I could really care less. Some other people get theirs off the internet. I haven't seen one I haven't heard of before. And besides, does it really matter where I get them from? If it's funny just giggle a little and move on. No need for the commentary that is, if you think about it, kinda off topic since you aren't stating a joke. Oh and I have another! - Yo momma so stupid (and old in another case) Jesus said "Let there be light." So she turned the lights on.
Yo momma so stupid, she's so stupid
_______________________________________________________________ Lol. - Yo momma so poor, when she goes to the store, she buys one shoe and puts the other on lay-away.

In every circle of friends there's always that one person everyone secretly hates. Don't have one? Then it's probably you.

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
StarStarStarStarStar

"Literaturee" wrote:

Lol. - Yo momma so poor, when she goes to the store, she buys one shoe and puts the other on lay-away.
Yo momma so ugly, she cause Cancer

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x
StarStarStarStarStar
Yo momma is so stupid, she thinks the Salvation Army has tanks and machine guns.

unicorns and rainbows. x3

Posted By:
Literaturee
Literaturee
StarStar

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"Literaturee" wrote:

Lol. - Yo momma so poor, when she goes to the store, she buys one shoe and puts the other on lay-away.
Yo momma so ugly, she cause Cancer
________________________________________________________________ Yo momma head so big, she doesn't have dreams...she has movies.

In every circle of friends there's always that one person everyone secretly hates. Don't have one? Then it's probably you.

Posted By:
SoccerBall101
SoccerBall101
Star
Yo mammas sooo fat,when she jumped off the high dive at the pool with her yellow bikini on,everyone screamed...AHHH THE SUNS FALLING!!!!!!

Posted By:
FAVOUR_1618439 Lock
FAVOUR_1618439
StarStarStarStar
yo mammas so dark dat wen she went 2 steal at night and the police came,all she did was to take of all her clothes and blend in...........

i strive for the best and stop at nothing less!!!!!!!

Posted By:
FAVOUR_1618439 Lock
FAVOUR_1618439
StarStarStarStar
yo mammas so dumb,she couldnt afford to pay attention.(i know its a bit cliche,but hey,its true)

Posted By:
celita10
celita10
StarStarStarStar
-Yo mama's so dumb she tried to put m&m's in alphabetical order -Yo mama's so dumb when she farted dust came out -Yo mama so stupid she put paper on the television and called it paper view -Yo mama so greasy she used bacon as a band-aid!

Celita, Cel CelsCellphone, Celly, Cel, Celinder , Sallary, Celitar, Selida, Selita, Selindar ; Call me any of those names please ;D

Posted By:
FAVOUR_1618439 Lock
FAVOUR_1618439
StarStarStarStar
ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clown

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

ADD ME!!

The Box

The Box

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

latest videos