Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 17496
Here is where all your Chuck Norris joke can be heard. Aliens do exist. They're just waiting fo Chuck Norris to die.

Attack On Titan Quote


Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7052

"nascarawesome" wrote:

Here is where all your Chuck Norris joke can be heard. Aliens do exist. They're just waiting fo Chuck Norris to die.
Failed thread.


Left.


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868
When Alexander Bell invented the telephone, he had 3 missed calls from Chuck Norris.


Posted By:
Dezarkle_1622138 Lock
Dezarkle_1622138
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9127

"mattyo7" wrote:

"nascarawesome" wrote:

Here is where all your Chuck Norris joke can be heard. Aliens do exist. They're just waiting fo Chuck Norris to die.
Failed thread.
Not in the slightest. Chuck Norris doesn't sleep, he waits.

Adieu.


Posted By:
BoringBobbie
BoringBobbie
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 165
Chuck Norris doesn't swim, water just wants to be around him.

I am a digital artist and i love the stars.

Hi thear

ADEEEELE!! *throws soda machine* but she moves away. How does she do it :?

Darn u hipsters >:P


Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
Member since:
May, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 20518
Chuck Norris is so tough that under his beard is another fist




Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868
Chuck Norris won American Idol using only sign language.


Posted By:
Dezarkle_1622138 Lock
Dezarkle_1622138
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9127

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

Chuck Norris won American Idol using only sign language.
I like this one, haven't heard it before. xD Chuck Norris's tears cure cancer. Too bad he never cries.

Adieu.


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

Chuck Norris won American Idol using only sign language.
I like this one, haven't heard it before. xD Chuck Norris's tears cure cancer. Too bad he never cries.
HAHA. xD


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868
Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.


← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

Name A Song A-Z

Quick report feature?

Girls and Boys Names from A-Z

Pet peeves

Needing Help Dressing My Age

Names From A-Z

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

Pet peeves

latest videos