Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Jokes and Riddles
Have a funny joke or riddle? Share it with everyone.

Come here to post ya joke.

Posted By:
Imsadandlonely
Imsadandlonely
StarStarStar
I have a couple myself! A prince had a curse put on him as a boy so he could only say 2 words a year. He met a beautiful princess and wanted to marry her... but couldn't. So one day, 5 years later, he walks up to her and says "I LOVE YOU GORGEOUS SHIMMERING PRINCESS PLEASE PLEASE MARRY ME." Princess: "Pardon?" A woman walks onto a bus and the driver says "My that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!" The woman is indignant, and stalks to the back of the bus and sits down next to a man. He says "What's wrong?" "That man insulted me!" "You can confront him about it. Here, I'll hold your monkey." A widow lived on top of an apartment building and one day the telephone rang. "This is the viper. I'm coming up." She thinks someone is joking around and hangs up. A little while later, someone calls. Same man "It's the viper. I'll be up soon." She doesn't know what to think, and is getting scared. A half hour later, the viper calls. "It's the viper. I'm coming up now." She calls the police. Then a while later, the doorbell rings. "They're here!" she thinks. She opens the door. A little old man with a bucket and cloth stands there. "I'm the viper. I vish to vash and vipe the vindows."

Hey! I'm.... Uhhhh.... The..... Well..... You see.... I stall.... And... Well.... You never really... Get to the.... You know.... Point? Well... You see....

Posted By:
Nutcase_Bookworm
Nutcase_Bookworm
StarStarStarStar
Geeze! I posted this several weeks ago and no one has posted yet! I guess the username "Imsadandlonely" doesn't fetch readers. I'm almost glad I had to make a new account...

Why will no one look?

Sig Pic WoT

Posted By:
The.Moment.Ends.
The.Moment.Ends.
StarStarStar
Because....welll.....you see.....you...are....uhm....very.....well...BORING.

BOLD, Brilliant, Beautiful, Blessed.

Posted By:
Miss Smiley xx
Miss Smiley xx
StarStarStarStar
Q: Why did the banana go to the hospital?
A: Cause he was not peeling well

Full joke:Your so ugly that if you look I the mirror it will brake

Taylor

Smile while you have teeth!
~Saira~

Posted By:
Nutcase_Bookworm
Nutcase_Bookworm
StarStarStarStar
Thank you so much for posting!

Sig Pic WoT

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

what kind of sport do you play?

Hail Hydra!

Hail Hydra!

Hail Hydra!

what kind of sport do you play?

Hail Hydra!

latest videos