Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Jokes and Riddles
Have a funny joke or riddle? Share it with everyone.

Come here to post ya joke.

Posted By:
Imsadandlonely
Imsadandlonely
StarStarStar
I have a couple myself! A prince had a curse put on him as a boy so he could only say 2 words a year. He met a beautiful princess and wanted to marry her... but couldn't. So one day, 5 years later, he walks up to her and says "I LOVE YOU GORGEOUS SHIMMERING PRINCESS PLEASE PLEASE MARRY ME." Princess: "Pardon?" A woman walks onto a bus and the driver says "My that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!" The woman is indignant, and stalks to the back of the bus and sits down next to a man. He says "What's wrong?" "That man insulted me!" "You can confront him about it. Here, I'll hold your monkey." A widow lived on top of an apartment building and one day the telephone rang. "This is the viper. I'm coming up." She thinks someone is joking around and hangs up. A little while later, someone calls. Same man "It's the viper. I'll be up soon." She doesn't know what to think, and is getting scared. A half hour later, the viper calls. "It's the viper. I'm coming up now." She calls the police. Then a while later, the doorbell rings. "They're here!" she thinks. She opens the door. A little old man with a bucket and cloth stands there. "I'm the viper. I vish to vash and vipe the vindows."

Hey! I'm.... Uhhhh.... The..... Well..... You see.... I stall.... And... Well.... You never really... Get to the.... You know.... Point? Well... You see....

Posted By:
Nutcase_Bookworm
Nutcase_Bookworm
StarStarStarStar
Geeze! I posted this several weeks ago and no one has posted yet! I guess the username "Imsadandlonely" doesn't fetch readers. I'm almost glad I had to make a new account...

Why will no one look?

Sig Pic WoT

Posted By:
The.Moment.Ends.
The.Moment.Ends.
StarStarStar
Because....welll.....you see.....you...are....uhm....very.....well...BORING.

BOLD, Brilliant, Beautiful, Blessed.

Posted By:
Miss Smiley xx
Miss Smiley xx
StarStarStarStar
Q: Why did the banana go to the hospital?
A: Cause he was not peeling well

Full joke:Your so ugly that if you look I the mirror it will brake

Taylor

Smile while you have teeth!
~Saira~

Posted By:
Nutcase_Bookworm
Nutcase_Bookworm
StarStarStarStar
Thank you so much for posting!

Sig Pic WoT

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

words that start with w-moved

DESCRIBE THE PERSON'S USERNAME IN 1 WORD!-...

Pray For Israel

Hello

Do u like ice cream

Are you good at dancing?

latest videos