Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

top 10 selena Gomez songs

Posted By:
aqualina
aqualina
StarStarStarStar
How you choose to express yourselfIt's all your own and I can tellIt comes naturallyIt comes naturallyYou follow what you feel insideIt's intuitive, you don't have to tryIt comes naturallyIt comes naturallyAnd it takes my breath awayWhat you do so naturallyYou are the thunder and I am the lightningAnd I love the way youKnow who you are and to me it's ############ you know it's meant to beEverything comes naturally, it comes naturallyWhen you're with me, babyEverything comes naturally, it comes naturallyBay-bay-babyYou have a way of moving meA force of nature, your energyIt comes naturallyIt comes naturally, yeahAnd it takes my breath awayWhat you do, so naturallyYou are the thunder and I am the lightningAnd I love the way youKnow who you are and to me it's ############ you know it's meant to beEverything comes naturally, it comes naturallyWhen you're with me, babyEverything comes naturally, it comes naturallyBay-bay-babyWhen we collide sparks flyWhen you look in my eyesIt takes my breath awayYou are the thunder and I am the lightningAnd I love the way youKnow who you are and to me it's ############ you know it's meant to beEverything comes naturally, it comes naturallyWhen you're with me, babyEverything comes naturally, it comes naturallyBay-bay-babyNaturallyNaturallyNaturallyBay-bay-babyNaturallyNaturallyNaturallyEverything, baby, comes naturallyNaturallyNaturallyEverything, baby, comes naturallyRead moreAnnoyednbsp;SELENA GOMEZ - NATURALLY LYRICS 

Everybody tells me that it's so hard to make itIt’s so hard to break in, there's no way to fake itEverybody tells me that it's wrong what I'm feelingI shouldn't believe in the dreams that I'm dreamingI hear it every day, I hear it all the timeI'm never gonna amount to muchBut they're never gonna change my mind, oh!Tell me, tell me, tell me something I don't knowSomething I don't know, something I don't knowTell me, tell me, tell me something I don't knowSomething I don't know, something I don't knowHow many inches in a mile, what it takes to make you smileTeach ya not to treat me like a child, babyTell me, tell me, tell me something I don't knowSomething I don't know, something I don't knowTell me, tell me something I don't knowTell me, tell me something I don't knowEverybody tells me I don't know what I'm doingThis life I'm pursuing, the odds I’ll be losingEverybody tells me that it's one in a millionMore like one in a billion or one in a zillionI hear it every day, I hear it all the timeI'm never gonna amount to muchBut they're never gonna change my mind, oh!Tell me, tell me, tell me something I don't knowSomething I don't know, something I don't knowTell me, tell me, tell me something I don't knowSomething I don't know, something I don't knowHow many inches in a mile, what it takes to make you smileTeach ya not to treat me like a child, babyTell me, tell me, tell me something I don't knowSomething I don't know, something I don't knowSo here’s the trackLike Katrina make you work like machineAnd make 'em say 'I’m ready!'Are you ready for it?Yeah, I’m ready for itReally ready for it?Yeah, I’m ready for it!Let's get ready for thisI'm on my wayI know I'm gonna get there somedayIt doesn't help when you sayIt won't be easy!Tell me, tell me, tell me something I don't knowSomething I don't know, something I don't knowTell me, tell me, tell me something I don't knowSomething I don't know, something I don't knowHow many inches in a mile, what it takes to make you smileTeach ya not to treat me like a child, babyTell me, tell me, tell me something I don't knowSomething I don't know, something I don't knowTell me, tell me, tell me something I don't knowSomething I don't know, something I don't knowTell me, tell me, tell me something I don't knowSomething I don't know, something I don't knowHow many inches in a mile, what it takes to make you smileTeach ya not to treat me like a child, babyTell me, tell me, tell me something I don't knowSomething I I don't know

Selena gomez Who says LyricsSelena Gomeza year without rain selena gomez lyricsSelena GomezSelena Gomez Naturally LyricsSelena GomezSelena Gomez - Tell Me Something I Don't Know 

Latest News

Justin Bieber Will Remove Selena Gomez's Name From "Beauty And A Beat" LyricsJelena Calls It Quits: 4 Songs For Justin & Selena's BreakupHear Justin Bieber's Tender New Song "Die In Your Arms"Top LyricsNew LyricsMost Shared1TitaniumDavid Guetta2Ho HeyThe Lumineers3A Thousand YearsChrist
Read moreAnnoyednbsp;SELENA GOMEZ - TELL ME SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW LYRICS 

WE ARE UNIQUE
Someone hate you because you are better than her
You are the best smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

hey

hey

EID MUBARAK

EID MUBARAK

What to do if I can't date?

NOT ANYMORE!

latest videos