Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

My Fav Music :)

Posted By:
*ForeverForgotten
*ForeverForgotten
Star
ASHAMED JAMESTOWN STORY Do you know what its like, Not to know what it wrong or what's right, Ive been throwing away the efforts ive made to leave this all behind, Don't feel sorry for me, I have no excuses I brought this on myself, I I felt ashamed for so long, You you are the reason I go on, I don't know, How I got here, I don't know, Where I went wrong, I'm a player that's aged, And wont stay away cause, ive been in the game for so long, Another day, another way, For me to finally make a change, Another day, another slave, but ill keep trying, I I felt ashamed for so long, You you are the reason I go on, I cant escape all the problems iv made for myself, I'm in #### and accept a the blame yea, I cant escape all the problems iv made for myself, I'm in #### and accept a the blame yea, I cant escape all the problems iv made for myself, I'm in #### and accept a the blame yea, I cant escape all the problems iv made for myself, I'm in #### and accept a the blame yea, I I felt ashamed, for so long, you you are the reason I go on, I I felt ashamed, for so long, you you are the reason I go on,

IF YOU LIKE
BVB
BOTDF
FOB
LINKIN PARK
THE SCRIPT
ASKING ALEXANDRIA
GREEN DAY
AVRIL LAVIGNE
FALLING IN REVERSE
SEND ME A REQUEST AND ILL ACCEPT. LEAVE A POST ON MY WALL ABOUT WHICH ONE YOU LIKE

Posted By:
Karri Iero
Karri Iero
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, then.

Posted By:
*ForeverForgotten
*ForeverForgotten
Star
Bewitched by Blood On The Dance Floor (BOTDF) ft. Lady Nogrady

Your attractive, little wiwich, your beautiful. (Beautiful) Your wickedness, little witch, it broke my heart. (I broke your heart) Enchanting words, little witch, you've cast a spell. (I cast my spell) Masked destroyer, little witch, my beautiful apocalypse.

You got me bewitched, 'cause I'm under your spell (A-woah oh oh). You must be a witch, 'cause I am living in **** (A-woah oh oh) Now s the time, now is the hour. I am the magic, I am the power oh. All I need is one star in the sky, wish for you every night.

I tricked you to fall in love, little boy. I played with you, 'till I was done,like a toy. (Like a toy) Hard in love as I destroy the end of you. (The end of me) So easily fooled, little boy, to think its true. (I'm in love with you)

You got me bewitched, 'cause I'm under your spell (A-woah oh oh). You must be a witch, 'cause I am living in **** (A-woah oh oh) Now is the time, now is the hour. I am the magic, I am the power oh. All I need is one star in the sky, wish for you every night.

Now is the time, now is the hour,to take back my heart, to take back my power, this is the moment to break your spell, I see right through you now burn in ****.(Your gone) 

Now is the time, now is the hour,to take back my heart, to take back my power, this is the moment to break your spell, I see right through you now burn in ****.(So long)

Now is the time, now is the hour,to take back my heart, to take back my power, this is the moment to break your spell, I see right through you... (Burn in **** witch!)

You got me bewitched, 'cause I'm under your spell (A-woah oh oh). You must be a witch, 'cause I am living in **** (A-woah oh oh) Now s the time, now is the hour. I am the magic, I am the power oh. All I need is one star in the sky, wish for you every night!

IF YOU LIKE
BVB
BOTDF
FOB
LINKIN PARK
THE SCRIPT
ASKING ALEXANDRIA
GREEN DAY
AVRIL LAVIGNE
FALLING IN REVERSE
SEND ME A REQUEST AND ILL ACCEPT. LEAVE A POST ON MY WALL ABOUT WHICH ONE YOU LIKE

Posted By:
*ForeverForgotten
*ForeverForgotten
Star
Perfect Weapon by Black Veil Brides
Key- Scream will be in bold print, and singing will be in normal

**Talking**
This Record is for the outcasts. The following are stories of love, life, and never giving in. We are the Black Veil Brides!

Rraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Awake at night you focus on everyone who's hurt you. Then write a list of targets, your violence lack of virtue.

Leave us alone! Your on your own! Rraa-GO!

We are breathin', while your sleepin', go! And leave us alone! The liars cheatin', our hearts beatin' go! And now your on your own!

Heres to your perfect weapon, crack bones with blind aggression! Like birds whos wings are broken, your living without direction!

Leave us alone! Your on your own!

We are breathin', while your sleepin', go! And leave us alone! The liars cheatin', our hearts beatin' go! And now your on your own!

GOOO!  GO!  GO!  GO! And now your on your own!  GO!  GO! And leve us alone!

Laughing in the background**

IF YOU LIKE
BVB
BOTDF
FOB
LINKIN PARK
THE SCRIPT
ASKING ALEXANDRIA
GREEN DAY
AVRIL LAVIGNE
FALLING IN REVERSE

Posted By:
*ForeverForgotten
*ForeverForgotten
Star
Castle of Glass by Linkin Park

Take me down to the river bend. Take me down to the fighting end. Wash the posion from off my skin, And show me how to be whole again.

Fly me up on a silver wing. Past the black where the sirens sing, Warm me up in a nova's glow. Drop me down to the dream below.

'Cause I'm only a crack in this castle of glass. Hardly anything there for you to see. For you to see.

Bring me home in a blinding dream. Through the secrets that I have seen. Wash the sorrow from off my skin. And show me how to be whole again.

'Cause I'm only a crack in this castle of glass. Hardly anything there for you to see. For you to see.

'Cause I'm only a crack in this castle of glass, hardly anything else I need to be.

For you to see.
For you to see.

IF YOU LIKE
BVB
BOTDF
FOB
LINKIN PARK
THE SCRIPT
ASKING ALEXANDRIA
GREEN DAY
AVRIL LAVIGNE
FALLING IN REVERSE

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar
sooooooooooo mainstream!

All We Love We Leave Behind

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's ur favorite sport?

seeing locked accounts

Does anyone still like #Selfie???

h,.b.k/n/n//n/

Rate the band above you

seeing locked accounts

latest videos