x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Music

Nothing to Lose by Josh Gracin

Posted By:
PuppyPower10
PuppyPower10

Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
It was noon time, down time, break time Summertime, Miller time, anytime, she was looking pretty fine A red light, green light, go all fired upside downtown She was shaking me all around
I was tuned in, going nowhere, second windJonesing, drooling, feeling good, if you would
Oh yeah, by the way she movesShe's got me rolling in dirt in a white t-shirtBreaker Breaker 1-9, she's a big ol' flirt
By now she's got me pretty tied upTied down, any way I chooseI've got nothin' to lose
In like Flynn, I was looking for the winJust trying anything, hey baby, where you beenAll my life I've been looking for someone like youFalling head over heels, hey, what can I do?
Oh yeah, by the way she movesShe's got me rolling in dirt in a white t-shirtBreaker Breaker 1-9, she's a big ol' flirt
By now she's got me pretty tied upTied down, any way I chooseI've got nothin' to lose
Now I'm in the fast lane going 98 By now I know she can smooth operate meI know now she's no goody two shoesBut hey, I've got myself nothin' to lose
Noon time, down time, break timeSummertime, Miller time, any timeShe was looking pretty fine
In like Flynn, I was looking for the winJust trying anything, hey baby, where you beenAll my life I was looking for someone like youFalling head over heels, hey, what can I do?
I got nothin' to lose, yeah

PuppyPower10 smile

Latest Forum Posts

A Big THANK YOU from brilliantstudent

Do you think hunting is okay? When? What? ...

Does anyone like Rats?

Rats good/bad?

Is torturing justified when dealing with t...

Should Gay Marriage Be Legal?

Do you think hunting is okay? When? What? ...

why are girls so girly

Latest Videos

Play Online Games