Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Nothing to Lose by Josh Gracin

Posted By:
PuppyPower10
PuppyPower10
StarStar
It was noon time, down time, break time Summertime, Miller time, anytime, she was looking pretty fine A red light, green light, go all fired upside downtown She was shaking me all around
I was tuned in, going nowhere, second windJonesing, drooling, feeling good, if you would
Oh yeah, by the way she movesShe's got me rolling in dirt in a white t-shirtBreaker Breaker 1-9, she's a big ol' flirt
By now she's got me pretty tied upTied down, any way I chooseI've got nothin' to lose
In like Flynn, I was looking for the winJust trying anything, hey baby, where you beenAll my life I've been looking for someone like youFalling head over heels, hey, what can I do?
Oh yeah, by the way she movesShe's got me rolling in dirt in a white t-shirtBreaker Breaker 1-9, she's a big ol' flirt
By now she's got me pretty tied upTied down, any way I chooseI've got nothin' to lose
Now I'm in the fast lane going 98 By now I know she can smooth operate meI know now she's no goody two shoesBut hey, I've got myself nothin' to lose
Noon time, down time, break timeSummertime, Miller time, any timeShe was looking pretty fine
In like Flynn, I was looking for the winJust trying anything, hey baby, where you beenAll my life I was looking for someone like youFalling head over heels, hey, what can I do?
I got nothin' to lose, yeah

PuppyPower10 smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How much battery has you got right now?

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

latest videos