Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

little o nutella

Posted By:
2pretty4u123
2pretty4u123
Star
I WOKE UP ONE DAY AND I WENT TO THE STORE I HAD COUPLES BUCKS, SO I WENT OUT THE DOOR I WAS KINDA HUNGRY, FOR SOMETHING SWEET SO I THOUGHT I'D GO OUT BUY MYSELF SOME TREATS I LOOK ON THE SELF, NEXT TO THE JELLY A CHOCOLATE CUP, JUST TO FILL MY BELLY SOMETHING SO GOOD A JAR OF FULL OF GOODNESS,RIGHT THERE IT JUST STOOD BOUGHT IT LIKE FLASH, AND THEN I RAN HUNGRY LIKE A BEAR LIKE THE PRINCE OF ROME OPEN THE CEIL, AND I GOT A LITTLE SPOON WHO WOULD CHANGE SO SOON AND THEN I TOOK A BITE, THE MOMENT OF TRUTH IF RUMORS WERE TRUE ABOUT THIS CRAZY FOOD I OPEN MY EYES, FROZEN I STOOD SOMETHING SO SWEET JUST REMINDED ME OF YOU  BABY I TRIED SOMETHING NEW AND I THOUGHT ABOUT YOU, MY BABY YOUR SO SWEET LIKE NUTELLA AND I COULDN'T RESIST JUST LIKE OUR FIRST KISS, YOUR LIPS GRIL ARE SO SWEET LIKE NUTELLA SO I STOOD, FROZEN IN TIME FELLING SO HAPPY IT WAS FINALLY MINE I TOOK ANOTHER BITE , I WAS  LOST IN MY WORLD A CHOCOLATE ROOM JUST ME AND MY GRIL ALL I COULD SAY, WAS THINK TO MY SELF HOW SOMETHING SO MALL THAT WAS ON A SINGLE SHELF MADE MY DAY HAPPY AND COLORED UP MY WORLD A NEW CANDY JAR YEA I TRILY ADORE  AND LET ME TELL YOU THIS , IT TASTED SO GOOD JUST LIKE YOUR EVREY TOUCH SO MMM

little o nutella

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
o.o
you're scary. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

Zoey101 v.s Big time rush

1D vs 5 seconds of summer-moved

Wolf Blood

what is more funnier family guy or the sim...

latest videos