Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

tonight is ours

Posted By:
111www
111www
Star
Take a chance,never slow down,lets roll.Fast forward till ya can't go anymore.Go. I wanna,I wanna party tonight.Hey are you with me? Who cares if were up till midnight,I say it'll be alright. cause tonight is ours..
        (chorus) Lets party till we fall down,scream until we can't scream anymore,cause tonight is ours.Dance till daylight,kissing in the moonlight,baby you know thats how we do it yeah,hold on tight,this is going to be a wild ride,eh eh eh eh,cause tonight is ours.... yeah!!

Nobody's gonna shut us down,party till they kick us out.Were never going down,no! It feels like a great night,so lets live it up.Party like theres no tomorrow,live like you only have an hour left.Come on and party now,come on and party now!! Cause tonight is ours.
                                                        ..... (Chorus)......
(Bridge) Lets not wait to do this,we may never have another chance,have fun while you can. There are no regrets,just go insane,feel the fame.Cause tonight is ours
                                                         ......(Chorus 2times)....

yeah I said tonight is ours.....  wooooooooooh,ohhhhhhh,oh,oh,oh,woooooooh,oh,oh,oh,oh,na,na,na,na,na yeah....tonight is ours!

tonight is ours

Posted By:
jordzapps
jordzapps
StarStarStarStar
aha

tonight is ours

Posted By:
jordzapps
jordzapps
StarStarStarStar
I get it

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Who's the most popular person on KW beside...

Frozen or The Lion King?-moved

Did you cry when you saw The Fault in Our ...

Mr.peabody and Sherman or despicable me 2

Frozen or The Lion King?-moved

Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

latest videos