Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

avril lavigne lyrics 2 fall to pieces

Posted By:
fullthrottle-l Lock
fullthrottle-l
StarStarStarStar
i looked away then i looked back at you,you tryed 2 say things that you cant undo if i had my way id never get over you todays the day i pray that we make it through make it through the fall make it through it all and i dont want to fall 2 pieces i just wanna sit and stare at you i dont wanna talk about it and i dont want a conversation i just wanna cry in front of you i dont wanna talk about it ''cause im in love with you your the only 1 id be with till the end when i come undone you bring me back again back under the stars back into your arms and i dont want to fall 2 pieces i just want 2 sit and stare at you i dont wanna talk about it and i dont want a conversation i just want to cry in front of you i dont want 2 talk about it ''cause im in love with you wanna know who you are wanna know were 2 start i wanna know wat this means wanna know how how you feel wanna know wat is real i wanna know everything ,everything i dont wanna fall 2 piecez i just want 2 sit and stare at you i dont want 2 talk about it and i dont want a conversation i just wanna cry in front of you i dont wanna talk about it and i dont wanna fall 2 pieces i just want 2 sit and stare at you i dont wanna talk about it and i dont want a conversation i just wanna cry in front of you and i dont wanna talk about it because im in love with you im in love with you im in love with you cause im in love with you im in love with you im in love with you.

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE=MY ANTI-DRUG

Posted By:
xxstarkickerxx-l Lock
xxstarkickerxx-l
StarStarStarStar
That''s a good song

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Summa*

I am nobody

~!~From a gangsta Goth ...deal with it~!~

Posted By:
gimpster-l_167960 Lock
gimpster-l_167960
StarStarStarStar
Repeatitive, repeatitive, repeatitive. Thats all her songs are. They''re all the same, just different lyrics, they all me the same. THINK OF SOMETHING OTHER THEN YOUR CRAP AVRIL!

I Pray:
And I pray Oh God if You're listening I'll pray
Oh God will you answer my prayer?
I want to believe you and long to receive you
Oh God can you hear me pray?

-David Bracken

Posted By:
chicks_rule Lock
chicks_rule
Star
i love that song!!!! i love avril! omg sorry

watch Spongebob... it makes you smart. Iwould know cause I watch it all the time.
~~ Keep your paws off Jesse McCartney... he''s MINE~~ Thats so Raven it''s the best show u can ever seen.
buddy the elf what''s your favorite color?
vote 4 pedro

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Books for 11-12 year olds.

The Random Quotes Thread!

How to take notes in school.

The Random Quotes Thread!

How to take notes in school.

Old Taylor Swift or The New One??

latest videos