Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

SONG MAKING COMPETITION!!!!!! ENTER PLEASE!!!

Posted By:
true2myself Lock
true2myself
StarStarStarStarStar
When you set your mind on me, I didn't want to leave, And I see that the only thing, Is everything. You're peers, My tears, Our love, Heaven above, Our universe, Our thoughts, Give us lots more. The only thing between us, The only thing I know of, Is everything. We act like it's a wall, At fall, Growing strong, Taking long to see, You and me (you and me) Together, Can't happen. Because of everything. The only thing is everything!

Life is filled with jokes! Why don't you just take one?

Posted By:
SmartCutie
SmartCutie
StarStarStarStarStar

"silence of the echos" wrote:

mine mine mine

um maybe

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheHorseJo" wrote:

Together..........by Jo

A simle sigh
Comes from my lips
Moving through the distant mistst.
A simple hug.
Come hold me close
The warmness from your soul.
And my first kiss, could not be missed
As we sweep away.
Away from reality.

Now were alone.
It's just you and me.
Open my eyes, see the world clearly.
Just be strong and don't be afraid.
Together we can make it through.

A while back, I felt unsturdy.
No one ever seemed to notice
Then I met you
And my stars shined true
And through all the love and romance
Then everything would be all right

Now were alone.
It's just you and me.

Now we are here, hand in hand.
And I vow never to let it go.
Because I see a star,
and that star is you.
I just want all our wishes.
All our wishes to come true.

Now were alone.
It's just you and me.

Then in one moment.
It all seems to fade
Your image just flows away
with the rain.
My soft reality
Is now a nightmare.
But I'll remember you
Forever and ever.

We were alone
It was just you and me
You opened my eyes, we saw through clearly
We were strong, never afraid.
Together we made it through.

A year has passed sense then.
But your still clear in my head.
Your sweet touch, words so sweet.
I'll never forget
How together.
Together.
Together,
We made it through

i love dis one so much

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.

Posted By:
glamzie13
glamzie13
StarStar
BROKE MY HEART By Gladencia Majule I have to admit It won’t be easy Bringing my heart pieces into one again You didn’t care How long it will take For me to get over the pain you cost me But it didn’t take long To realize what you have to don’t to me You broke my heart into many pieces baby The pieces are shattered Our love is shattered No the doctor cant fix this case You broke my heart You broke my heart You broke my heart You have to admit We had a good time But its all history now I will never forget the time’s we had And its so sad to let it all go But it didn’t take long To realize what you have to don’t to me You broke my heart into many pieces baby The pieces are shattered Our love is shattered No the doctor cant fix this case You broke my heart You broke my heart You broke my heart And baby I am moving on from you I don’t anything from you We are so over and done So over and done Say goodbye to me You broke my heart into many pieces baby The pieces are shattered Our love is shattered No the doctor cant fix this case You broke my heart You broke my heart You broke my heart X2

Posted By:
MostBeautifulGrace Lock
MostBeautifulGrace
Star
Every Day and Night- By: ME! (Verse 1) I live for the moment, I live for the dream I'm so happy, I could just scream come on stand up, come on dance with me life is a puzzle and you hold the key I'm so happy, all the time I write my songs, and I try to rhyme! (Chorus) Every day, every night every moon and every sunrise I'm so excited that I open my eyes, (open my eyes) each moment holds a different summarize (Verse 2) I love my family, my mom and my dad I love my brother, they're the best I could have I love to cuddle with my dog at home she makes me happy, when I'm all alone I start a pay, appreiciating life you should too, children husband and wife (Chorus) Every day, every night every moon and every sunrise I'm so excited that I open my eyes, (open my eyes) each moment holds a different summarize (Bridge) I love every day I love every night I love every moon and every sunrise! -music-  Love

~Grace (:

Posted By:
ninangel
ninangel
Star
this is a song that i wrote on my birthday... hope you like it THE REAL ME I just wanna be me I just wanna fly free I just want it out of my mind  because i came to find  The real me    just find out and see  The real me   the real me When i wake up in the morning wondering what will happen next i walk out and look up  and i see, The real me  i came out the dark to see the real me  the real me when i look up at the clouds all lost up in the sky i know that i can find i know have found  The real me now i can see the real me The real me, yea, yea    The Real Me thanks if you have any tips or ideas please let me know

Posted By:
Shay-Shaybaby
Shay-Shaybaby
StarStar
can i enter

Bieber Fever Forever

1 2 3 5 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Tell Your Favorite Eye Color..

Last one to say beautiful wins !!!! And sa...

Help

Write your username backwards (:

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

I got mystery mails

latest videos