Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

post your favorite lyrics here!

Posted By:
SelenaGomezForever
SelenaGomezForever
StarStarStarStarStar
Selena Gomez [b]& the Scene - Hit the lights[/b] It's the boy you never told I like you It's the girl you let get away It's the one you saw that day on the train But you freaked out and walked away It's the plane you wanna catch to Vegas Things you swear you do before you die It's the city you love that waits for you But you're too damn scared to fly [CHORUS] x2  Hit the lights Let the music move you Lose yourself tonight Come alive Let the moment take you Lose control tonight It's the time that you totally screwed up Still you try to get it out your brain It's the fight you had when you didn't make up It's the past that you're dieing to change It's all the money that you're saving   While the good life passes by It's all the dreams that never came true Cause you're too damn scared to try [CHORUS] x2  Hit the lights Let the music move you Lose yourself tonight Come alive Let the moment take you Lose control tonight It's a mad, mad world Gonna make it escape It's a perfect world When you go all the way Hit the lights Let the music move you Lose yourself tonight So let's go (go, go, go) all the way Yeah let's go (go, go, go) night and day From the floor to the rafters People raise your glass We could dance forever [CHORUS] x1 Hit the lights Let the music move you Lose yourself tonight Come alive Let the moment take you Lose control tonight It's a mad, mad world Gonna make it escape It's a perfect world When you go all the way Hit the lights Let the music move you Lose yourself tonight

Posted By:
softballchick27 Lock
softballchick27
StarStar
I Love That Song!!

DiaryOfJane.xx

Posted By:
taylortot10000
taylortot10000
StarStarStarStarStar
bringing sexy back im bringing sexy back,them other boys dont know how to act i think it special whats behind your back so turn around and ill pick up the slack take 'em to the bridge dirty babe, you see these shackle baby im your slave ill let you whip me if i misbehave its just that no one makes me feel this way take em to the chorus come here girl go ahead be gone with it(go hemmi going) come to the back(go hemi going) go ahead be gone with it(go hemmi going) VIP go ahead be gone with it(go hemmi going) lemoneades on me (go hemmi going) go ahead be gone with it let me see what ur working with go ahead be gone with it. look at those hips (go hemmi going) go ahead be gone with it (go hemmi going) you make me smile (go hemmi going) go ahead be gone with it go hemmi going go ahead child go ahead be gone with it and get your sexy on go ahead be gone with it get your sexy on(go hemmi going) go ahead go hemmi going be gone with it go hemmi going (times 6) get your sexy on go hemmi going im bringing sexy back them other boys dont know how to act. come on let me make up for the things you lack cause your buring up i gotta get it fast YEA take 'em to the bridge dirty babe you see these shackles , baby  im your slave ill let you whip me if i mis behave its just that no one makes me fel this way take 'em to the chorus come here girl go hemmi going go ahead,be gone with it go hemmmi going come to the back  go hemmi going go ahed be gone with it go hemmi going VIP go ahead be gone with it drinks on me go ahead,be gone with it let me see what your working with go ahead be gone with it. look at those hips go hemmi going go ahead,be gone with it go hemmi going you make me smile go hemmi going go ahead,be gone with it go hemmi going go ahead child just go hemmi going be gone with it. go hemmi going and get your sexy on go hemmi going go ahead, be gone with it get your sexy on go ahead, be gone with it (*6*) get your sexy on you ready? you ready? you ready? you ready? im bringing sexy back them other boys watch while i attack if thats your girl you better watch your back cause shell burn it up for me and thats a fact take em to the chorus come here girl go ahead,be gone with it come to the back go ahead be gone with it VIP GO AHEAD BE GONE WITH IT drinks on me go ahead,be gone with it let me see what your working with go ahead be gone with it look at those hips go ahead be gone with it you make me smile go ahead be gone with it go ahead child go ahead be gone with it and get your sexy on go ahead be gone with it GET YOUR SEXY ON GO AHEAD BE GONE WITH IT (*6*) get your sexy on you ready? you ready?

When i someday meet 1D

Posted By:
lil cuty
lil cuty
StarStarStar
Check that out wat they playin thats my song thts my song were my drinks ive been waitin much to long this girl passin out in my lap shes a blond the last thing on my mind is goin home from the window to the wall this club is jumpin till tomorrow they see daylight or they see night time one o clock two o clock four we gonna ter this club up up a yo me say day o daylight come and me dont wanna g go home we see this sexy gurl movin like a dancer have another drink with me shorty were yo manners have another shot other shot shot shot dayo me say dayo daylight come and me dont wanna go home

I wanna party and Live my life for Ever

Posted By:
AnimeMangaFan
AnimeMangaFan
StarStarStarStar
Arcadia (English lyrics) The winds soar through the sky. Light shines upon the earth. People embrace their dreams. The tale was called... Arcadia.   Gentle breeze that dances through the distant sky, fly freely far and wide. No matter how small you are at first one day you might change into a storm. Come, you who pray, spread your hands and kick the earth, if you believe. Soar! More furious than the oceans Higher than the highest mountains Now I will become the wind until the dream's end. (hyururarira) Become stronger! (hyururarira) Our sights set on Arcadia When the sun had sunk, the moon, though lacking, rose to shine. In the same way, even if today were to be wounded, a new day will be born tomorrow. Oh tale that can no longer end, head beyond the darkness, to the depths of the earth, anywhere is fine. Go! Hotter than a blaze Sharper than ice Still I can shine on even if it'll cost my life. (kirarirera) It illuminates all... (kirarirera) Shining Arcadia Come, you who pray, spread your hands and kick the earth, if you believe. Soar! More furious than the oceans. Higher than the highest mountains. Now I will become the wind, until the dream's end, (hyururarira) Become stronger! (hyururarira) Our sights set on Arcadia

OMG Len! Are you ok?!
BAD MIKU!

I really do feel sorry for Len....

Posted By:
AnimeMangaFan
AnimeMangaFan
StarStarStarStar
Staple Stable (English lyrics) At this point, I can still make it. I should have stepped back Before I misunderstood more. Before I knew it, The needles of words that I used to staple you shut Pierced my own chest, and it hurt… It’s your fault. Don’t come To me when I’m like this, like this. Don’t look That, that far. Don’t say it With that kind, that kind of smile To anyone at all Promise for eternity, Endless like this sky That continues to everywhere: If I jump into your heart That’s like that rough but kind ocean, Catch me. Now, to you alone, I’ll convey these thoughts that can’t be weighed. The future hasn’t been determined. That was my hope, But when and why did that change into unease? I tried calling to mind Someone I could say this sort of thing to at this sort of time. He was right in front of me… After all, It’s only you. Search For me even when I’m like that, like that. Look inside me This, this far. Don’t leave me With that kind, that kind of smile At any time Promise for eternity, Endless like this sky That continues to everywhere: If I jump into your heart That’s like that rough but kind ocean, Catch me. Now, to you alone, I’ll convey these thoughts that can’t be weighed. As we lay down side-by-side, The constellation that I traced out In the starry sky we looked up at Was a story for just the two of us. Grant my wish, Bright shooting star I tried reaching across The distance that was too frustrating. Today, this is my greatest effort. This is our unsure, trivial Daily life, But I hope to laugh with you again tomorrow. Promise for eternity, Endless like this sky That continues to everywhere: If I jump into your heart That’s like that rough but kind ocean, Catch me. Now, to you alone, I’ll convey these thoughts that can’t be weighed.

OMG Len! Are you ok?!
BAD MIKU!

Posted By:
AnimeMangaFan
AnimeMangaFan
StarStarStarStar
Marionette no Kokoro (English lyrics) Hey, even if I vanished, would you search for me? I’m sure you’re too busy to type out a text message When I feel lonely, I gaze at the night sky I’d like you to look back at me more, like you did in the past I want to say this sincerely (But I won't) A THROBBING, THROBBING, THROBBING pain A POUNDING, POUNDING, POUNDING pulse travels through my body It feels like I’ll lose you if I take a step forward, so I can’t do it Hey, if I pretend that I’ve forgotten about you, will you come see me? I’ll keep waiting, for I am a marionette If I get separated from you, I won’t be able to dance anymore Look, the strings are about to fray apart My heart is about to break… Despite how I’d rather get over our talk about breaking up When I’m suffering, the morning seems blindingly bright Even if I quietly pull up my bag and brood over it I’m throwing it away halfway through SCORCHING, SCORCHING, SCORCHING with impatience Being on the EDGE, EDGE, EDGE, a strategy like that is scary If I take a step forward, I can’t regret doing it Hey, even if I vanished, would you search for me? I have no place to go, for I am a marionette My feelings can’t reach you, Ah, it’s so frustrating Look, I won’t shed a single drop of tear My heart is about to break… The strings that were about to snap won’t be back But, lacking in courage, I won’t recognize that I’ve already woken up Hey, will you still look at me? I can’t do anything, for that’s what a marionette is My feelings can’t reach you, Ah, it’s so frustrating Look, I won’t shed a single drop of tear My heart is about to break…

OMG Len! Are you ok?!
BAD MIKU!

Posted By:
AnimeMangaFan
AnimeMangaFan
StarStarStarStar
Nemuri Hime there have been nights I fall asleep wishing that I could sleep forever if that would help me forget my pain the faraway days we spent together have become the light and shadow of my memories and wander even now in the labyrinth of my heart that is merely a fleeting dream yes, a fragile dream I had with you even a hundred-year sleep in a story will end once you turn to the final page Sleeping Beauty is waking up, and now I will never wait for anyone to save me even if I'm all alone I will walk forward to tomorrow even if the morning light is so bright I start to cry I'll walk facing upward no matter how thorny the path I was fine if I was with you as long as we walked hand in hand but before I knew it the person with me had gone off to a faraway forest no matter how I reached out and called their name if only this were a bad dream that was what I wished, but even a hundred-year-old vow will crumble like a castle of sand at the memory of the final kiss Sleeping Beauty is waking up, and now I have braved the city's forest if the dawn can break then I'll be able to glimpse my future heading towards the pale light and wiping my tears as I gaze at that sky everyone was born heading towards tomorrow realize at morn and open your eyes because I'm sure people are reborn in order to change their tears into hope Sleeping Beauty is waking up, and now I I no longer need anyone to save me even if I'm alone, all I must do is walk towards tomorrow yes, if the dawn should come then I will be able to find my future heading towards the pale light and wiping my tears as I go I gaze at that sky

OMG Len! Are you ok?!
BAD MIKU!

Posted By:
IAmSoLonely
IAmSoLonely
Star
So Alone by Anna Blue My face against the window pane a tear for every drop of rain I am so lonely and so sad your the reason im feeling bad i am so lonely and so sad living in a dream i never had My face against the window pane a tear for every drop of rain and living like i have already have died (have died) emptiness a present's past a silent scream to shatter glass i have to go its time for me to fly... i am so lonely and so sad your the reason im feeling bad i am so lonely and so sad living in a dream i never had (Wake me with your kiss) Who will care if im not here if suddently i disappeared no ones going to notice it at all dying flowers in my hand a vanishing from where i stand it isnt yet to forget the truth I am so lonely and so sad your the reason im feeling bad i am so lonely and so sad living in a dream i never had i am so lonely and so sad your the reason im feeling bad i am so lonely and so sad living in a dream i never had i am so lonely and so sad your the reason im feeling bad i am so lonely and so sad living in a dream i never had i am so lonely and so sad your the reason im feeling bad i am so lonely and so sad living in a dream i never had (Wake me with your kiss)

Kim

Posted By:
-SincerelyLeah;
-SincerelyLeah;
StarStarStarStarStar
He Wants It All - Forever Jones. - There's a voice that cries out in the silence, searching for heart that will love him, longing for child that will give him their all, give it all, he wants it all There's a God that walks over the earth, he searching for heart that is desperate, longing for child that will give him their all, give it all, he wants it all and he says, love me, love me with your whole heart he wants it all today serve me, serve me with you life now he wants it all today bow down, let go of your idols he wants it all today (x4) There's a God that walks over the earth, he searching for heart that is desperate, longing for child that will give him their all, give it all, he wants it all and he says, love me, love me with your whole heart he wants it all today serve me, serve me with you life now he wants it all today bow down, let go of your idols he wants it all today (x4) Oh oh oh, all of you, more of you wants it all today (whole thing x3) he wants it all today, he wants is all today so give it all There's a voice that cries out in the silence, searching for heart that will love him, longing for child that will give him their all, give it all, he wants it all

RIP TALIA YOU WILL BE MISSED ♥

ⓡ.ⓘ.ⓟ ⓣⓐⓛⓘⓐ, ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓚⓔⓔⓟ ⓢⓦⓘⓜⓜⓘⓝⓖ♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Alphabet Game-moved

Close You Eyes. Move 4 Steps To The Right,...

Your favorite bands?

words that start with w-moved

Last one to say beautiful wins !!!! And sa...

DESCRIBE THE PERSON'S USERNAME IN 1 WORD!-...

latest videos