Kw-logo-smaller
welcome to: forums > music > lyrics > super bass

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Super BASS

Posted By:
LNW45
LNW45
StarStar
This one is for the boys with the boomer system Top down, AC with the cooler system When he come up in the club, he be blazin' up Got stacks on deck like he savin' up And he ill, he real, he might gotta deal He pop bottles and he got the right kind of bill He cold, he dope, he might sell coke He always in the air, but he never fly coach He a muthafuckin trip, trip, sailor of the ship, ship When he make it drip, drip kiss him on the lip, lip That's the kind of dude I was lookin' for And yes you'll get slapped if you're lookin' hoe I said, excuse me you're a hell of a guy I mean my, my, my, my you're like pelican fly I mean, you're so shy and I'm loving your tie You're like slicker than the guy with the thing on his eye, oh Yes I did, yes I did, somebody please tell him who the eff I is I am Nicki Minaj, I mack them dudes up, back coupes up, and chuck the deuce up

GOOD LIFE! smile

Super BASS

Posted By:
Lil' TEE 3000
Lil' TEE 3000
StarStarStar
This one is for the boys with the booming system Top down, AC with the cooling system When he come up in the club, he be blazin' up Got stacks on deck like he savin' up And he ill, he real, he might got a deal He pop bottles and he got the right kind of bill He cold, he dope, he might sell coke He always in the air, but he never fly coach He a muthafuckin trip, trip, sailor of the ship, ship When he make it drip, drip kiss him on the lip, lip That's the kind of dude I was lookin' for And yes you'll get slapped if you're lookin' hoe I said, excuse me you're a hell of a guy I mean my, my, my, my you're like pelican fly I mean, you're so shy and I'm loving your tie You're like slicker than the guy with the thing on his eye, oh Yes I did, yes I did, somebody please tell him who the F I is I am Nicki Minaj, I mack them dudes up, back coupes up, and chuck the deuce up [Chorus - Ester Dean & Nicki Minaj Boy you got my heartbeat runnin' away Beating like a drum and it's coming your way Can't you hear that boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass Yeah that's that super bass Got that super bass boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass Yeah that's that super bass Boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, he got that super bass boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, he got that super bass [Verse 2 This one is for the boys in the polos Entrepreneur niggas in the moguls He could ball with the crew, he could solo But I think I like him better when he dolo And I think I like him better with the fitted cap on He ain't even gotta try to put the mac on He just gotta give me that look, when he give me that look Then the panties comin' off, off, uh Excuse me, you're a hell of a guy you know I really got a thing for American guys I mean, sigh, sickenin' eyes I can tell that you're in touch with your feminine side Yes I did, yes I did, somebody please tell him who the F I is I am Nicki Minaj, I mack them dudes up, back coupes up, and chuck the deuce up [Chorus - Ester Dean & Nicki Minaj] [Hook See I need you in my life for me to stay No, no, no, no, no I know you'll stay No, no, no, no, no don't go away Boy you got my heartbeat runnin' away Don't you hear that heartbeat comin' your way Oh it be like, boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass Can't you hear that boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass [chorus] Boy u Got My Heartbeat Runnin Away Beatin Lik A Drum N its Comin Your Way Cant You Here Dat Boom,Badoom,Boom,Boom,Badoom,Boom,Bass You Got Dat Super Bass ................................................................................................................................................................................ Guess Dis Song Big Grin

my dangerous dog just damn near dropkicked a dolmation.
(how i wish it was a cat)sigh

Super BASS

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x
StarStarStarStarStar
I Love Super Bass By Nicki Minaj~!!! xDDDD

unicorns and rainbows. x3

Super BASS

Posted By:
Lil' TEE 3000
Lil' TEE 3000
StarStarStar
supabass rulez.evryone luvs it

my dangerous dog just damn near dropkicked a dolmation.
(how i wish it was a cat)sigh

Super BASS

Posted By:
carlibieber777
carlibieber777
StarStarStarStar
Love That Song Super Bass!! Believe In Everything Because Everythings Reachable= Bieber Ally+Lauren+Summer= BFFL And Sis smile

~One Day When the Sky Is Falling i'll Be Standing Right Next To
You~

Super BASS

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"Lil' TEE 3000" wrote:

supabass rulez.evryone luvs it

Lolno

All We Love We Leave Behind

Super BASS

Posted By:
shadgirl1
shadgirl1
StarStarStarStarStar
This is what I call a disgrace to music.

I would make this all cool and stuff, but I am far too lazy to do so.

Super BASS

Posted By:
Manjari825
Manjari825
StarStarStarStar
this is a good song. who likes starships?

I'm Manjari825, and I'm a girl. My pet peeve is my friends being bugged or bothered. But I'm a book nerd. I read plenty if books- from Canterwood Crest to Hunger Games to Harry Potter, Percy Jackson-I've read A LOT. I love to talk and chat so message me anytime.
percy jackson, harry potter, and every book rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super BASS

Posted By:
LoVeAnDhAtEmE
LoVeAnDhAtEmE
StarStarStarStarStar

"shadgirl1" wrote:

This is what I call a disgrace to music.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

I just find it hard not to love monkeys!

Its a never ending game!

latest videos