Kw-logo-holiday

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

I Want - One Direction Lyrics

Posted By:
NaomiiX_X
NaomiiX_X
Star
[Harry] Give you this, give you that Blow a kiss, take it back If I looked inside your brain I would find lots of things Clothes, shoes, diamond rings Stuff that's driving me insane [Harry] You could be preoccupied Different date, every night You just got to say the word But you're not into them at all You just want materials I should know because I've heard When girls say... [All] I want, I want, I want, but that's crazy I want, I want, I want, and that's not me I want, I want, I want, to be loved by you [Liam] You've got everything you need But you want accessories Got to hold it in your hand If I changed the world for you I bet you wouldn't have a clue Don't you know that I can't stand When girls say... [All] I want, I want, I want, but that's crazy I want, I want, I want, and that's not me I want, I want, I want, to be loved by you [Louis] Oh, and all the girls say… [All] I want, I want, I want, but that's crazy I want, I want, I want, and that's not me I want, I want, I want, to be loved by you [Zayn] Be loved by you I wanna, I’ll stay true I wonder if you knew What you put me through But you want, you want, you want me to love you too [Liam] I want, I want, I want, but that's crazy I want, I want, I want, but that's not me I want, I want, I want, to be loved by you [Zayn] Oh, and all the girls say… [All] I want, I want, I want, but that's crazy I want, I want, I want, and that's not me I want, I want, I want, to be loved by you I want, I want, I want, and all the girls say I want, I want, I want, and that's crazy I want, I want, I want, to be loved by you

Naomi Rose

Posted By:
babyangel16
babyangel16
StarStarStarStar
its so weird how niall barely sings in their songs 

Helloooo

Thanks for readin

Why are you still here

Stalker

Good bye

Posted By:
mirahcarey
mirahcarey
StarStar
Verse 1 Laim Your insurecure dont know what for,youre turinging heads when u walk through the door dont need make up to cover up being the way that u r is a enough Harry everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but u All baby u light up my world like nobody else the way that u flip ur hair gets me overwhelmed but when u stare at the ground it anit hard to tell u dont know oh oh  you dont know ur beutiful oh oh oh u dont know ur beutifiul na na na na na na na na na na , na na na na na 

you dont find love , love will find you xx

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x
StarStarStarStarStar
I love all 1D songs. (:

unicorns and rainbows. x3

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Related Game!

My brother is a total jerk

Which color of Lip Stick do you prefer?

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos