Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Guess What Song!

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"sallylo6" wrote:

This Dont you dare look out your window darling everythings on fire the war outside our door keeps raging on
taylor swift- safe and sound

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Guess What Song!

Posted By:
LowKee3D
LowKee3D
Star
Some Nights

Guess What Song!

Posted By:
CutiePieDes!!
CutiePieDes!!
StarStarStar
Wishing And Hoping That I Dont blow it im nervous as h3ll i dont wanna show it but right know i dont even know what im saying.

WHEN YO NEIGHTBORS RESPECT YOU, TROUBLE NEGLECTS YOU, ANGELS PROTECT YOU, AND HEAVEN EXCEPT YOU" -Drake-

Guess What Song!

Posted By:
Dee:) teww kute babez!!!
Star
Starships By; Nicki Minaj

-I Lovve Aaron Thoo. !

Guess What Song!

Posted By:
Star
Guess What Songg , Catch Up To My Campaign , Coup The Color Of Mayonaise Im Drunk And Highh At The Same Time Drinking Champain On A Airplane .

-I Lovve Aaron Thoo. !

Guess What Song!

Posted By:
girlsrocksomuch#2
girlsrocksomuch#2
StarStarStarStar
Hush little baby don't you cry everythings gonna be alright. Stiffen up that upper lip little lady. I told you daddys gonna hold you though the night. I know mommys not hear right now and we don't know why. We feel how we feel inside. It might seem a little crazy pretty baby but I promise momma will be alright.

Nothing left to give....

Guess What Song!

Posted By:
icebaby love1
icebaby love1
StarStarStar
if i should die before i wake it cause you took my breath away losing you is like living in the world with no..............................................

Guess What Song!

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"Deesmile teww kute babez!!!" wrote:

Guess What Songg , Catch Up To My Campaign , Coup The Color Of Mayonaise Im Drunk And Highh At The Same Time Drinking Champain On A Airplane .
mercy- kanye west

Guess What Song!

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"girlsrocksomuch#2" wrote:

Hush little baby don't you cry everythings gonna be alright. Stiffen up that upper lip little lady. I told you daddys gonna hold you though the night. I know mommys not hear right now and we don't know why. We feel how we feel inside. It might seem a little crazy pretty baby but I promise momma will be alright.
mocking bird- eminem.

Guess What Song!

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Guess the song! Ohh shawty, voice so deep it touches the spot Ooo mama, dont be afraid to let me play with your mind. Know what im talkin about ? In the bedroom or the couch Imma have you screamin  out Ahhh Ahhh  lol guess

~~~Dreamer
awww

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Valedoctor: A fan-made episode/ fic

REALLY ANNOYING MCDONALDS AD!!!

Valedoctor: A fan-made episode/ fic

REALLY ANNOYING MCDONALDS AD!!!

allergies

mom

latest videos