Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Guess What Song!

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar
"The line for jobs is quite high, no isn't it His pride diminishes His pockets gone dry from the loans it was given him The world got cold overnight now didn't it?"

BladeDancer

Beautiful lethality, relentless style

Guess What Song!

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar
The line for jobs is quite high, no isn't it His pride diminishes His pockets gone dry from the loans it was given him The world got cold overnight now didn't it?

BladeDancer

Guess What Song!

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

The line for jobs is quite high, no isn't it His pride diminishes His pockets gone dry from the loans it was given him The world got cold overnight now didn't it?
It's ok, you don't need to post it several times in a row.  Though I must admit, I'm stumped on this one.

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Guess What Song!

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

It's ok, you don't need to post it several times in a row.  Though I must admit, I'm stumped on this one.
\ I wasn't trying to post it several times. It went into moderation and as you can see, there is no inappropriate content. Anyways this is "The Motivation(Be Right) - Wale"

BladeDancer

Guess What Song!

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

\ I wasn't trying to post it several times. It went into moderation and as you can see, there is no inappropriate content. Anyways this is "The Motivation(Be Right) - Wale"
Yeah, they seem to do that at random. I dunno.

Guess What Song!

Posted By:
devyn786
devyn786
StarStarStar
Can I try one? This is the one you have to guess.  Passin through as I get another stare my way, can't always cover up the newest scar on my face, daddy's always in a daze without care of the time of day

~Music Lover

Guess What Song!

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"devyn786" wrote:

Can I try one? This is the one you have to guess.  Passin through as I get another stare my way, can't always cover up the newest scar on my face, daddy's always in a daze without care of the time of day
Colton Dixon- shelter Mine again: See how close I can get to keep myself from getting wet. Parade me around. Don't let me let you down.  I got dirt on my shoe and tell me what I'm gonna do. Parade me around. Parade me around.

Guess What Song!

Posted By:
safelink
safelink
StarStarStar
if you ever leave me baby, leave some morfine at my door

kelly simmons

Guess What Song!

Posted By:
safelink
safelink
StarStarStar
the day i first meet you ,you told me that you never fall in love but now that i get you there's no fear that, that's what it  really was, the world ours if you want it you can take it if you just take my hand, there's no turning back now baby try to understand

kelly simmons

Guess What Song!

Posted By:
safelink
safelink
StarStarStar
i'm still alive but i'm barely breathing , just pray to a god that i don't believe in cause i got time while she got freedom cause when a heart breaks no it don't.

kelly simmons

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Words that start with C.

Kidzworld Radio is Here

Kidzworld Radio is Here

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Kidzworld Radio is Here

Words that start with C.

latest videos