Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Guess What Song!

Posted By:
Tomoe Yuki98
Tomoe Yuki98
Member since:
January, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1006

"Cellophane Grenade" wrote:

"Here's the thing We started out friends It was cool, but it was all pretend"
Since You Been Gone!!! (Kelly Clarkson)



Guess What Song!

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2118

"Tomoe Yuki98" wrote:

"Cellophane Grenade" wrote:

"Here's the thing We started out friends It was cool, but it was all pretend"
Since You Been Gone!!! (Kelly Clarkson)

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.


Guess What Song!

Posted By:
trueblue13
trueblue13
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 172
My Heart is Breaking for my Sister and the con that she call love But when I look into my nephew's eyes , Man , You wouldn't believe the most Amazing Thing that can come from some terrible Lies... Ahhh... 

James The Creator.
t(-.-)t


Guess What Song!

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2118

"trueblue13" wrote:

My Heart is Breaking for my Sister and the con that she call love But when I look into my nephew's eyes , Man , You wouldn't believe the most Amazing Thing that can come from some terrible Lies... Ahhh... 
fun- some nights

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.


Guess What Song!

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2144
Some Nights-F.U.N.  Oh,my turn! She wear short skirts,I wear T-Shirts She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers


u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.


Guess What Song!

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2118

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

Some Nights-F.U.N.  Oh,my turn! She wear short skirts,I wear T-Shirts She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers
Tayler swift-  you belong with me

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.


Guess What Song!

Posted By:
Duck Soup_1927331 Lock
Duck Soup_1927331
Member since:
October, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 666
Do you believe in rock and roll, can music save your mortal soul? And can you teach me how to dance real slow?

“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
- Robert A. Heinlein


Guess What Song!

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2118

"Duck Soup" wrote:

Do you believe in rock and roll, can music save your mortal soul? And can you teach me how to dance real slow?
American Pie!

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.


Guess What Song!

Posted By:
Duck Soup_1927331 Lock
Duck Soup_1927331
Member since:
October, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 666

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"Duck Soup" wrote:

Do you believe in rock and roll, can music save your mortal soul? And can you teach me how to dance real slow?
American Pie!
Yes!!

“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
- Robert A. Heinlein


Guess What Song!

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2118
Their tears are filling up their glassesNo expression, no expressionHide my head I wanna drown my sorrowNo tomorrow, no tomorrow

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

Its a never ending game!

latest videos