Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Mb hook it up my fav song

Posted By:
Mbgirljoi
Mbgirljoi
StarStarStarStar
[Roc RoyalGrin MB on my necklace, Jay's on my feet, Money on my mind, BPM on the beat, yeah Cop this when it leaks Four bars on the intro courtesy of me Roc [Verse 1Grin Baby what's good Video chat again You're cute, I miss you Is that your friend? Tell her my boys say what's up? (what's up?) He's standing right here Put her face on the camera, So he can get at her [ChorusGrin Uh-oh somebody's acting shy, why? Do she already got a boyfriend? You know I always keep fly, why? 'Cause I'm rep MB shawty You can bring your friends and I can bring my friends Let the party begin, begin, begin You can bring your friends and I can bring my friends What you doing this weekend? We in, we in Let's hook it up girl Let's get up Leave it all to me It's gonna be us y'all It's a party y'all Everybody nod their head to this beat with me [Repeat] [Verse 2Grin We in my hood Kicking it at my house Summertime we chilling just hanging out My homies here where your girls, Betta come out the house We about to get acquainted now (it's going down) [ChorusGrin Uh-oh somebody's acting shy, why? Do she already got a boyfriend? You know I always keep fly, why? 'Cause I'm rep MB shawty You can bring your friends and I can bring my friends Let the party begin, begin, begin You can bring your friends and I can bring my friends What you doing this weekend? We in, we in Let's hook it up girl Let's get up girl Leave it all to me It's gonna be us y'all It's a party y'all Everybody nod their head to this beat with me [Repeat] [Roc RoyalGrin Listen up little lady, there's a kick back in my area Skaters and ballers jerking, see that hysteria Red cup in ya hand They leaving, you staying Now I'm just playing Just put the ball in your hand Let's go [Verse 3Grin So come on So come on Girl get over here Shawty we got things to do, what's up with me and you So come on So come on Girl get over here Girl everybody coming through Girl, what's up with me and you? Let's hook it up girl Let's get up Leave it all to me It's gonna be us y'all It's a party y'all Everybody nod their head to this beat with me [Repeat] Everybody nod their head to this beat with me Everybody nod their head to this beat with me

in loveeee

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

awnser the question the person above you asks

To my beautiful girlfriend!

Describe the Person Above You in One Word