Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

type your own songs

Posted By:
lolandbye
lolandbye
Star
Hey everybody here you can tell about your songs and type them! Or you can type one of your favorite songs!

type your own songs

Posted By:
jaja9565
jaja9565
Star
i would hiley reccomend mindless behavoir because i love thir songs and other people like them too look at rayray

type your own songs

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
StarStarStarStarStar
Read this. It's funny I believe I can fly I believe I can touch the sky But I got shot by the FBI Then I got hit my the ice cream guy

trippy m8

type your own songs

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
Verse 1: You're insecure Don't know what for You're turnin' heads when you walk through the do-o-or Don't need makeup To cover up Bein' the way that you are is eno-o-ough Intro to Chorus: Everyone else in the room can see it Everyone else but you Chorus: Baby you light up my world like nobody else The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell You don't kno-o-ow You don't know you're beautiful If only you saw what I can see You'll understand why I want you so desperately Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe You don't kno-o-ow You don't know you're beautifu-u-ul That's what makes you beautiful Verse 2: So c-come on You got it wrong To prove I'm right I put it in a so-o-ong I don't know why You're being shy And turn away when I look into your ey-ey-eyes Intro to Chorus: Everyone else in the room can see it, Everyone else but you, Chorus: Baby you light up my world like nobody else The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell You don't kno-o-ow You don't know you're beautiful If only you saw what I can see You'll understand why I want you so desperately Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe You don't kno-o-ow You don't know you're beautifu-u-ul That's what makes you beautiful Random Na-nas: Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na Na-na-na-na-na-na Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na Na-na-na-na-na-na Half-Chorus: Baby you light up my world like nobody else The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell You don't kno-o-ow You don't know you're beautiful Chorus: Baby you light up my world like nobody else The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell You don't kno-o-ow You don't know you're beautiful If only you saw what I can see You'll understand why I want you so desperately Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe You don't kno-o-ow You don't know you're beautifu-u-ul You don't know you're beautifu-u-ul That's what makes you beautiful

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

type your own songs

Posted By:
ILoveSoftball#10
ILoveSoftball#10
StarStarStarStar
I wrote a song but im not typing it sorry haha

I'm proud of who I am and what I do.(:
Me!

type your own songs

Posted By:
ephemeral
ephemeral
StarStarStarStar

"iamalive" wrote:

Read this. It's funny I believe I can fly I believe I can touch the sky But I got shot by the FBI Then I got hit my the ice cream guy
My version: I believe I can fly I believe I can touch the sky All I wanted was a chicken fry 'Till Mama got shot by the FBI

Unconditional love is as rare as a child with sincerity.

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." -Jeremiah 29:11 ESV

-ephemeral

type your own songs

Posted By:
ephemeral
ephemeral
StarStarStarStar

"ILoveSoftball#10" wrote:

Same here. Yeah, you probably shouldn't trust a few preteens, let alone an entire website. 

Unconditional love is as rare as a child with sincerity.

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." -Jeremiah 29:11 ESV

-ephemeral

type your own songs

Posted By:
NecroToTheHolic
NecroToTheHolic
StarStarStarStar
Songwriters: MANGUM, JEFF The only girl I've ever loved Was born with roses in her eyes But then they buried her alive One evening 1945 With just her sister at her side And only weeks before the guns All came and rained on everyone Now she's a little boy in Spain Playing pianos filled with flames On empty rings around the sun All sing to say my dream has come But now we must pack up every piece Of the life we used to love Just to keep ourselves At least enough to carry on And now we ride the circus wheel With your dark brother wrapped in white Says it was good to be alive But now he rides a comet's flame And won't be coming back again The Earth looks better from a star That's right above from where you are He didn't mean to make you cry With sparks that ring and bullets fly On empty rings around your heart The world just screams and falls apart But now we must pack up every piece Of the life we used to love Just to keep ourselves At least enough to carry on And here's where your mother sleeps And here is the room where your brothers were born Indentions in the sheets Where their bodies once moved but don't move anymore And it's so sad to see the world agree That they'd rather see their faces fill with flies All when I'd want to keep white roses in their eyes

type your own songs

Posted By:
sapphir
sapphir
StarStarStar

"ILoveSoftball#10" wrote:

I wrote another song but i not typing it... So im with her...

Sup? smile

type your own songs

Posted By:
lyssa03
lyssa03
StarStar
THIS IS A SONG I MADE I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!! Every single day i wake up i always try,every single day i try i always get it right cause i beleive in me and you in us i beleive remember the first time i an layed an eye on you i really fell for you but when i really came to see who you are,you are,you are mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i really fell for you ohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoho THATS IT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY SONG P.S LEAVE COMMETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANKS smile

thanks again lyssa

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Have u watched this movie?

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

who is prettier ariana grande or selena gomez

What was the first ever manga you read or ...

What's the most #1 thing important to you

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos