Kw-logo-holiday

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Be YourSelf And Type Ur OWN Songs

Posted By:
Shay-Shaybaby
Shay-Shaybaby
StarStar
Just Be Your Self And Stand Out In The Crowd!

Bieber Fever Forever

Posted By:
mew62900
mew62900
Star
This is a song I wrote to the mean girls at school who judge people by looks. Strange I like things that are Japanese Sometimes I worry 'bout the people to please Yeah, I know It's strange I go home, play some video games Don't go around, calling people mean names Yeah, to you That's strange You         May             Think that when you laugh at me  I really care what you think Sorry no I love to play sports I'm not very good You could laugh at me But that don't mean that you should Yeah, I know It's strange (Instrumental Chorus) You    May       Think...... What do you think? To hear it look up mewsic2000 on utube

I wanna be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause

I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Each Pokemon to understand
The power that's inside

Pokemon, its you and me
I know it's my destiny
Pokemon, oh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend

Posted By:
DemonicDream
DemonicDream
StarStarStarStarStar
Does it matter? Slipping into the breeze, into the void, of loneliness.. I can't return anymore to you. Can you forgive me for, the times I screamed at the sky for mercy? For redemption? For. The. End. I had go, to find my way, in this world, of jokers and rage. Can you forgive me for, the blood I've split, or will it, never matter to you. Will the sky, fall down, on us, one day? Will the saints, and the sinners, one day take over? Or is this, just another dream? Can you forgive me for, my lack of faith? My love of sol-i-tude? Will the sky one day, lose it's grey, and come, crashing down upon you? If there's, no right direction, is it, my own choice? Or just cold speculation? Another way, of judgement day... Will my heart fall to pieces, and shatter all around, leaving me nothing, nothing, nothing at all. In a, cold world, of jokers, and rage.... Just give me something, to work with, to turn this all around. Something, to kill the silence, that our love bound. Or is all over, all over, now?

Even if the castle, burns away to a crisp, if the decomposing bodies, are one day nothing more, eve if my secrets, one day lose their allure, even if the gold, one day turns to dust. My vow I shall keep, and not stray from it's path, all for one and one for all, I vow one day, the Dark King will fall.

Posted By:
Shay-Shaybaby
Shay-Shaybaby
StarStar
i love ur song i comented on it im shayshaybieber

Bieber Fever Forever

Posted By:
Shay-Shaybaby
Shay-Shaybaby
StarStar
i love it

Bieber Fever Forever

Posted By:
Schoolhaterforever_2169102 Lock
Schoolhaterforever_2169102
Star
Ilovvveeeee 1D with a burnin passion....no matter how much pple hate on them...I will always love themmm.....they are soooooooooooooo freaken CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!smile

Posted By:
Shay-Shaybaby
Shay-Shaybaby
StarStar
right!!!!!!!

Bieber Fever Forever

Posted By:
xxbabybriexx_2163567 Lock
xxbabybriexx_2163567
Star
CLOSER TO MY DREAMS CLOSER TO MY DREAMS COMMING OVER ME IM GETTING HIGHER AND HIGHER FEEL YOU IN MY SLEEP SOMETIME IT FEELS LIKE IT NEVER GO PASS HERE SOMETIMES IT FEELS LIKE IM STUCK FOREVER AND EVER BUT IM GOING HIGHER CLOSER TO MY DREAMS IM GOING HIGHER AND HIGHER (I CAN ALMOST REACHIT) SOMETIMES YOU JUST LHAVE TO LET IT GO (LET IT GO,LET IT GO) LEAVING ALL MY FEAR TO BURN DOWN PUSH THEM  ALL AWAY SO I CAN MOVE ON CLOSERTO MY DREAMS FEEL IT ALL OVER MY BEING CLOSE YOUR EYES AND SEE WHAT  YOU BELIVE IM HAPPY AS LONG AS WE'RE APART THEN I'M MOVING TO MY DREAMS I'LL BE MOVING HIGHER (MOVEING HIGHER) CLOSER TO MY DREAMS AND HIGHER AND HIGHER,HIGHER FEEL IT IN MY BEIING (I CAN FEEL IT FLOW AROUND ME) I KNOW THAT I COULD GO ALONE (NO,NO) IM  MOVING HIGHER (HIGHER) OH.............. IM GOING HIGHER AND HIGHER AND HIGHER.HIGHER CLOSER TO MY DREAMS (HIGHER AND HIGHER) I'M MOVING UPWARD AND ONWARD AND BEYOND ALL I CAN SEE (STRECHING OUT MY ARMS SO I CAN BREATHE) FEEL SO CLOSER IT SO STRANGE I CAN FEEL MY DREAMS (CLOSER TO MY DREAMS) IM MOVING CLOSER TO MY DREAMS IM MOVING (HIGHER AND HIGHER) HIGHER AND HIGHER (HIGHER AND HIGHER) MOVING HIGHER OH......... SOMETIMEIT FEELS LIE YOU NEVER GONNA CHANGE "(NEVER GONNA CHANGE BUT YOU NEVER TO WAL AWAY.  BY XXBABYBRIEXX

xxbabybriexx
no matter what

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Rush

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos