Shay-Shaybaby
StarStar
Time To Be YOURSELF and Stand Out In The Crowd!! Love

Bieber Fever Forever

Posted By:
Shay-Shaybaby
Shay-Shaybaby
StarStar
uh oh oh oh uh oh oh oh oh oh i always knew u were the best  the coolest girl i know so prettier than all the rest the star of my show so many times i'd wish you'd be the one for me i never knew it get like this girl what u do to me ur who im thinkin' of  of girl u aint my runner up up no mader what ur always #1 my prized possession one and only i adore ya 'cuz i want ya th 1 i cant be without thats u thats u  ur my speical little lady the 1 tht makes me crazy of all the girls i ever known its u its u my favorite x4 girl u always go otu ur way to impress thesse Mr.Wrongs but u can be yourself with me ill take u as u are i know they say belive in love it's a dream tht cant be real So girl lets make a fairytale and show them how we feel ur who im thinking of girl u ain't my runner up up no matter wht ur always #1 my przed possession  1 nd only i adore ya cuz i want ya the 1 i cant be without it's u it's u ur my speical little lady  the 1 tht makes me crazy of all the girls ive ever known it's u it's u my favoritex4 girl u take my breath away with every word u say i just wanna be with u my baby oh promise not to play no games,treat u no other ways that u deserve because u r the girl of my dreams my prized possession 1 and only i adore ya cuz i want ya  the 1 i cant live without thats u thats u ur my speical little lady the one tht makes me crazy of all the girls i've ever known its u its u the 1 i cant live without thats u thats u ur my speical little lady the one tht makes me crazy of all the girls i've ever known its u its uof all the girls i ever known its u its u my favorite x4 girl  oh oh oh oh oh Justin Bieber Favorite Girl

Bieber Fever Forever

Posted By:
SnowChaser_2171075 Lock
SnowChaser_2171075
StarStar
Just wonderful.

Mr. Wolf That I Hope Is a GIF

play online games

latest forum posts

A FUNNY JOKE

Funniest Joke Contest

Funniest Joke Contest