Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Be YourSelf And Type Ur OWN Songs

Posted By:
Shay-Shaybaby
Shay-Shaybaby
StarStar
Time To Be YOURSELF and Stand Out In The Crowd!! Love

Bieber Fever Forever

Posted By:
Shay-Shaybaby
Shay-Shaybaby
StarStar
uh oh oh oh uh oh oh oh oh oh i always knew u were the best  the coolest girl i know so prettier than all the rest the star of my show so many times i'd wish you'd be the one for me i never knew it get like this girl what u do to me ur who im thinkin' of  of girl u aint my runner up up no mader what ur always #1 my prized possession one and only i adore ya 'cuz i want ya th 1 i cant be without thats u thats u  ur my speical little lady the 1 tht makes me crazy of all the girls i ever known its u its u my favorite x4 girl u always go otu ur way to impress thesse Mr.Wrongs but u can be yourself with me ill take u as u are i know they say belive in love it's a dream tht cant be real So girl lets make a fairytale and show them how we feel ur who im thinking of girl u ain't my runner up up no matter wht ur always #1 my przed possession  1 nd only i adore ya cuz i want ya the 1 i cant be without it's u it's u ur my speical little lady  the 1 tht makes me crazy of all the girls ive ever known it's u it's u my favoritex4 girl u take my breath away with every word u say i just wanna be with u my baby oh promise not to play no games,treat u no other ways that u deserve because u r the girl of my dreams my prized possession 1 and only i adore ya cuz i want ya  the 1 i cant live without thats u thats u ur my speical little lady the one tht makes me crazy of all the girls i've ever known its u its u the 1 i cant live without thats u thats u ur my speical little lady the one tht makes me crazy of all the girls i've ever known its u its uof all the girls i ever known its u its u my favorite x4 girl  oh oh oh oh oh Justin Bieber Favorite Girl

Bieber Fever Forever

Posted By:
SnowChaser
SnowChaser
StarStar
Just wonderful.

Mr. Wolf That I Hope Is a GIF

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Nobody listens to country :(

How do you think our world will end and why?

Kpop Dances

Kpop Dances

Kpop Dances

latest videos