Kw-logo-holiday

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Your Favorite song lyrics..

Posted By:
LOVEuSOmuch Lock
LOVEuSOmuch
StarStarStar
Hey everybody..here u can type your favorite song's lyrics..and if u want to say something about it..u can say also something about that particular song...& smile u can chat here also about your favorite songs..

You are the one
Beneath the streams
You hold my hands
With the heavens

Posted By:
Marseilles Srijan
Marseilles Srijan
StarStar
here wid out u,time of your life,incomplete,b.b.d..\m/

Slashh...

Posted By:
BigTimeRusher
BigTimeRusher
StarStarStar
It's what's underneath the skin, the beauty that shines within ~Cover girl by Big Time Rush~

Rusher forever smile
Live Love Laugh

Posted By:
ILoveToChat :)
StarStarStar
come along with me..and the butterflies and bees .. we can wander through the forests..and do so as we please..come along with me..to a cliff under a tree . ending of adventure time .

Love Ihz Like Breathinq .. How Can I Stop .?? smile

If Yhu Don't Want A Sarcastic Answer..Dont Ask A Dumb Question -_-

Posted By:
the dragon lady
the dragon lady
StarStarStarStar
You got me bewitched cause I'm under your spell. Who says your not beautiful

OH YEAH,

{Most amazing person in the world}

Posted By:
StarStarStar
im a buff baby I can dance like a mann. im a tuff tootin baby I can push yo buns...push yo buns..i can push yo buns.if ur an evil witch I can punch u for fun.!! baby fin . (adventure time)

Love Ihz Like Breathinq .. How Can I Stop .?? smile

If Yhu Don't Want A Sarcastic Answer..Dont Ask A Dumb Question -_-

Posted By:
Dawn_Says_Hey
Dawn_Says_Hey
Star
I'm at a payphone tryin to call home, all of the change Ive spent on you, where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two? Yea, I, I know its hard to remember the people we used to be, its even harder to picture that your not here next to me, you say its to late to make it, but is it too late to try, in all the time that you wasted, all of our bridges burned down. I wasted my my nights you turned out the lights, now Im paralyzed, still stuck in that time when we called it love but, even the sun sets in paradise. I'm at a payphone trying to call home, all of the change I spent on you, where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two? If happy ever after did exist, I would still be holding you like this. All those fairytales are full of it, one more stupid love song I'll be sick, I'm at a payphone.

Posted By:
simplysearching
simplysearching
Star
He wears his heart safety pinned to his backpack, his backpack is all that he knows. Shot down by strangers, whose glances can cripple the heart and devour the soul.  ~the bird and the worm-by the used (currently my favorite song♥)

5/18/12 ♥♥♥dmd+anh=♥ i love dylan(:

Posted By:
Jazzygurl2001
Jazzygurl2001
StarStarStarStarStar
Payphone by Maroon 5 Feat Wiz Khalifa I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone Baby it's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two? Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember The people we used to be It's even harder to picture That you're not here next to me You say it's too late to make it But is it too late to try? And in our time that you wasted All of our bridges burned down I've wasted my nights You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed Still stuck in that time when we called it love But even the sun sets in paradise I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone Baby it's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two? If happy ever after did exist I would still be holding you like this All those fairytales are full of sh*t One more stupid love song I'll be sick You turned your back on tomorrow Cause you forgot yesterday I gave you my love to borrow But just gave it away You can't expect me to be fine I don't expect you to care I know I've said it before But all of our bridges burned down I've wasted my nights You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed Still stuck in that time when we called it love But even the sun sets in paradise I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone Baby it's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two? If happy ever after did exist I would still be holding you like this All those fairytales are full of sh*t One more stupid love song I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone... [Wiz Khalifa] Man work that sh*t I'll be out spending all this money while you sitting round Wondering why it wasn't you who came up from nothing Made it from the bottom Now when you see me I'm stunning And all of my cars start with the push up a button Telling me the chances I blew up or whatever you call it Switched the number to my phone So you never could call it Don't need my name on my show You can tell it I'm ballin' Swish, what a shame could have got picked Had a really good game but you missed your last shot So you talk about who you see at the top Or what you could've saw But sad to say it's over for Phantom pulled up valet open doors Wiz like go away, got what you was looking for Now ask me who they want So you can go and take that little piece of sh*t with you I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone Baby it's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two? If happy ever after did exist I would still be holding you like this All those fairytales are full of sh*t One more stupid love song I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone...

just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean that they don't love you with everything they have. ♥

Posted By:
Jazzygurl2001
Jazzygurl2001
StarStarStarStarStar
Die In Your Arms By Justin Bieber So you love me As much as I love you yeah Would you hurt me baby Could you do that to me yeah Would you lie to me baby Cause the truth hurts so much more Would you do the things that drive me crazy Be my heart still at the door Oh, I can't help it I'm just selfish There's no way that I could share you That would break my heart to pieces Honestly the truth is If I could just die in your arms I wouln't mind Cause everytime you touch me I just die in your arms Oooh, it feels so right So baby baby please don't stop girl Ooh, baby I know loving you ain't easy It sure is worth a try Ooh, if there is a reason to call me a fool Cause I love too hard Are there any rules baby If this is a lesson Then baby teach me to behave Just tell me what I gotta do Just to stay right next to you Oh, I can't help it I'm just selfish There's no way that I could share you That would break my heart to pieces Honestly the truth is If I could just die in your arms I wouln't mind Cause everytime you touch me I just die in your arms Oooh, it feels so right So baby baby please don't stop girl Basically i'm staying here I can't live without my baby Loving you is so damn easy for me yeah Ain't no need for contemplating Promise you won't keep me waiting Tell me baby, i'm all that you need If I could just die in your arms I wouln't mind Cause everytime you touch me I just die in your arms Oooh, it feels so right So baby baby please don't stop girl If I could just die in your arms Imma make you believe girl That I wouldn't mind Don't stop baby no It's what you do to me yeah Wooh, no oh Baby please don't go girl Don't go, no no no So you love me As much as I love you yeah Would you hurt me baby Could you do that to me yeah Would you lie to me baby Cause the truth hurts so much more Would you do the things that drive me crazy Be my heart still at the door Oh, I can't help it I'm just selfish There's no way that I could share you That would break my heart to pieces Honestly the truth is If I could just die in your arms I wouln't mind Cause everytime you touch me I just die in your arms Oooh, it feels so right So baby baby please don't stop girl Ooh, baby I know loving you ain't easy It sure is worth a try Ooh, if there is a reason to call me a fool Cause I love too hard Are there any rules baby If this is a lesson Then baby teach me to behave Just tell me what I gotta do Just to stay right next to you Oh, I can't help it I'm just selfish There's no way that I could share you That would break my heart to pieces Honestly the truth is If I could just die in your arms I wouln't mind Cause everytime you touch me I just die in your arms Oooh, it feels so right So baby baby please don't stop girl Basically i'm staying here I can't live without my baby Loving you is so damn easy for me yeah Ain't no need for contemplating Promise you won't keep me waiting Tell me baby, i'm all that you need If I could just die in your arms I wouln't mind Cause everytime you touch me I just die in your arms Oooh, it feels so right So baby baby please don't stop girl If I could just die in your arms Imma make you believe girl That I wouldn't mind Don't stop baby no It's what you do to me yeah Wooh, no oh Baby please don't go girl Don't go, no no no

just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean that they don't love you with everything they have. ♥

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Another Random KW Chat Room

Another Random KW Chat Room

What anime are you watching?

WISH THE USER ABOVE YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS!

What anime are you watching?

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

latest videos