Kw-logo-holiday

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

song? = Help ???

Posted By:
StrokeOfMidnight
StrokeOfMidnight
StarStarStarStarStar
You can not tell me , how i can not see through all of your lies. But i , i will not fall . Tonight i am six feet tall.  chorus : Ohh oh ohhh oouhhh ohh.... tonight , tonight! i will be avenged , i will be avenged chorus:  ouhhh ohhhh ohhh ouhhhh ohhh oh oh... avengeddd. How could you sit there pouring out those lies. But tonight.... I WILL BEE, EVERY THING , YOU EVER WANTED FROM MEE. LIES, OHHH THOSE SICK LIES, OH BUT TONIGHT , OHHH BUT TONIGHT..... I will fight.  umm... yeah PLEASE HELP

^^ That post i just made, Awesome. :3

"I AM NYAN CAT, HEAR ME NYAN!!!" Wait..... * Face palms * Whos Tac Nayn ???

RAAAINBOOW!!!
Taste The Rainbow!!!

song? = Help ???

Posted By:
sparklesir13
sparklesir13
StarStarStarStar
it needs some work but we can fix that ;D

Caution: CUTENESS heheheh XD cute alert!ashuntae me! Tongue Out don't hate me of my cuteness hehehe
MY GRAPHIC NO STEALING! aww isn't she cute
im a RAndom girl yes im a random girl
im random yes yes im random ; P
but heck thats just me Wink
I LOVE ARIANA GRANDE!
sAY NO TO DRUGS SAY YES TO TACOS!! Wink
: P IM GONNA BE ME
GRACIE!

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

spell ur username backwards

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

latest videos