Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

song? = Help ???

Posted By:
StrokeOfMidnight
StrokeOfMidnight
StarStarStarStarStar
You can not tell me , how i can not see through all of your lies. But i , i will not fall . Tonight i am six feet tall.  chorus : Ohh oh ohhh oouhhh ohh.... tonight , tonight! i will be avenged , i will be avenged chorus:  ouhhh ohhhh ohhh ouhhhh ohhh oh oh... avengeddd. How could you sit there pouring out those lies. But tonight.... I WILL BEE, EVERY THING , YOU EVER WANTED FROM MEE. LIES, OHHH THOSE SICK LIES, OH BUT TONIGHT , OHHH BUT TONIGHT..... I will fight.  umm... yeah PLEASE HELP

^^ That post i just made, Awesome. :3

"I AM NYAN CAT, HEAR ME NYAN!!!" Wait..... * Face palms * Whos Tac Nayn ???

RAAAINBOOW!!!
Taste The Rainbow!!!

song? = Help ???

Posted By:
sparklesir13
sparklesir13
StarStarStarStar
it needs some work but we can fix that ;D

Caution: CUTENESS heheheh XD cute alert!ashuntae me! Tongue Out don't hate me of my cuteness hehehe
MY GRAPHIC NO STEALING! aww isn't she cute
im a RAndom girl yes im a random girl
im random yes yes im random ; P
but heck thats just me Wink
I LOVE ARIANA GRANDE!
sAY NO TO DRUGS SAY YES TO TACOS!! Wink
: P IM GONNA BE ME
GRACIE!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Color is Your Hair?

Friends

What is wrong with today's music?

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

Going Under- by Evanescence

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

latest videos