x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Music

An Awesome Song U Won't Guess Until U C

Posted By:
lolli29pop
lolli29pop

StarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
"Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield ~Verse 1~ I am unwritten- Can't read my mind, I'm undefined. I'm just beginnin'- The pen's in my hand, Ending unplanned. (Chorus) Staring at the blank page before you. Open up the dirty window. Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find. Reachin' for something in the distance- So close you can almost taste it. Release your inhibitions.. Feel the rain on your skin. No one else can feel it for you, Only you can let it in. No one else, no one else can speak the words on your lips. Drench yourself in words unspoken. Live your life with arms wide open... Today is where your book begins- The rest is still unwritten. ~Verse 2~ I break tradition- Sometimes my tries, Are outside the lines. We've been conditioned to not make mistakes- But I can't live that way. (No, no) (Chorus) (O-o, o-o-o-oh x2) The rest is still unwritten. (O-o,o-o-o-oh x2) The rest is still unwritten... __________________________________________________________________________ Hope you enjoyed!  Hippie

Please
Excuse
My
Randomness

Latest Forum Posts

What Kind Of Friend Are you? QuizOP

whats your fav video game

Should schools change the way they teach?

Fake Friends (Urgent Help Needed)

Latest Videos

Play Online Games