Kw-halloween-logo-small

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Post or Make Your Own Song!

Posted By:
BaileyInc_2480804 Lock
BaileyInc_2480804
StarStarStar
I am terrible at making up songs and I have so many favorite songs.

♥вαιℓєу♥

Posted By:
loltt94
loltt94
Star
i really cried just reading the song and what its about its a beautiful song!!!!!!

keep your head up believe in yourself your confidence can be as big as the universe dont be afraid to be you!!!!! Stay beautiful forever and ever!!!!!!!!
Love Lynn!!!

Posted By:
LOVEjordan_2490804 Lock
LOVEjordan_2490804
StarStarStar
girl I really like you and I know you like me to you're asking me a lot of questions but you didnt ask me what i think we shuld do i think we shuld buy a hotell room so i can be right next to you

wow

Posted By:
mewtotz
mewtotz
Star
                                                                            Harmony

Verse 1:

While I sit on my bed and think about world
                                              I soon figure out all we need is one thing
                                                           One thing to bring us together
                                                                    We can all be happy
                                                                            In  harmony
                                                                              Chorus:

Ill post more...

Posted By:
sillypants934
sillypants934
StarStar
song: I GOT A PICKLE! I GOT A PICKLE! I GOT A PICKLE HEY HEY HEY HEY! I GOT 2 PICKLES! I GOT 2 PICKLES! I GOT 2 PICKLES HEY HEY HEY HEY!

ITS CALLED PICKLES!!

~♥sillypants934♥~
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Posted By:
NOOR THE GREAT
NOOR THE GREAT
StarStarStar

Lyrics to Small Song :

I made a small small song 

I made a small small song 

I sang it all night long 

All through 

The wind and rain

Until the morning came

This song is my small song 

This song is my small song 

I sang it all night long 

And when 

The morning came 

I had to start all over a

gain 

My song is so so small 

My song is so so small 
I could get down and crawl

Searching from 

Wall to wall 

And never see

Anything at all 

How could you hate 

Such a small song ?

How could you hate 

Such a small song ?

If i was right 

I would be wrong 

Don't be afraid

It's just a small song

Posted By:
ColaCutie9
ColaCutie9
StarStarStar
 song made up oh oh oh oh up on the roof know oh oh i see a cow now oh oh 

Posted By:
MairiStarz
MairiStarz
StarStarStarStar
The Song Is Ok... Could Be Improved :l xox

~ MairiStarz xxx

Posted By:
LadyBugg9
LadyBugg9
Star

I had a dream  I could not see it went 

so wrong I could not breathe oh baby it was all a dream

im not finished

ladybugg9

Posted By:
mewtotz
mewtotz
Star
                                                                                           Smile
                                                                                         Verse 1:

hmmmhmmm... lalala la
                                                       You walked into school with a frown on your face
                                                                 I see scared to start a whole new race
                                                                                                    Oh
                                                                                      A whole new race
                                                      But there is one thing that will make u feel confediant
                                                                              No worries without a doubt
                                                                      I wanna see the smile on your face
                                                                                             Chrous:
                                                                                     That something
                                                                                       That one thing
                                                                                That super friendly way
                                                                                       That one way
                                                                                 That smile on your face
                                                                                I wannna see you smile
                                                                                               ooooh   
                                                                                               Smile
                                                                                              Verse 2:
                                                                                     It all seems scary
                                                                                    You think your hairy
                                                                                        But your wrong
                                                                                                   Oh
                                                                                               Wrong
                                                                                   Your shaking like a kitty
                                                                                        Im feeling the pitty
                                                                                              Its okay
                                                                               If you got a smile on your face
                                                                                            Chorus(x2)
                                                                                    I wanna see you smile
                                                                                                Smile(x5)
                                                                                                  Ohhh! 
                                                                                                Chorus    
                                                                                                Smile(x6) 
                                                                                     I wanna see you smile

Hope you like it... Friend me and ill post more(: For now, mewtotz(:                                                                              

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos