Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

NAME THIS SONG AND ARTIST(S)

Posted By:
pinkloverx
pinkloverx
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 93
1.when i first saw you all i could say omg how do i make her my baby 2.hey i just met you and this is crazy,  but heres my number, so call me maybe? 3. oh ! this is who i am ! i wish you'd understand i hope you'll always be, my guardian angel  GUESS THAT SONG (AND ARTIST) !!!!!!! 

NAME THIS SONG AND ARTIST(S)

Posted By:
SoFarSoGood-TillDeath_1906228 Lock
SoFarSoGood-TillDeath_1906228
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 177

"pinkloverx" wrote:

1.when i first saw you all i could say omg how do i make her my baby 2.hey i just met you and this is crazy, but heres my number, so call me maybe? 3. oh ! this is who i am ! i wish you'd understand i hope you'll always be, my guardian angel GUESS THAT SONG (AND ARTIST) !!!!!!!
number 2 is call me maybe by Carly Rae Jepson and number 3 is guardian angel by coco jones ft the truth from the movie Let it shine. im not sure bout number one

(: (#2 closest of me n u)
ME AND MY HUBBY ANTHONY


NAME THIS SONG AND ARTIST(S)

Posted By:
SoFarSoGood-TillDeath_1906228 Lock
SoFarSoGood-TillDeath_1906228
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 177
1. I Wish I were strong enough to lift not one but both of us. someday i will be strong enough to lift not one but both of us 2. Hey, boy u ve never had much game. thought i needed to upgrade to i went and walked away, way, way. now ive seen uve been hanging out with that other girl in town looking like a pair of clowns, clowns, clowns.

(: (#2 closest of me n u)
ME AND MY HUBBY ANTHONY


NAME THIS SONG AND ARTIST(S)

Posted By:
pinkloverx
pinkloverx
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 93
cool okay..  4.there'll be no sun light if i loose you baby there'll be no blue skies if i loose you baby 5.i hear them girls girls girls talking bout me everyday cuz i walk with a bop n i got that swagg to match my jay's 6. now im standing alone in a crowded room and were not speaking  and im dying to know is it killing u like its killing me NAME THAT SONG AND ARTIST(S) ! 

NAME THIS SONG AND ARTIST(S)

Posted By:
SoFarSoGood-TillDeath_1906228 Lock
SoFarSoGood-TillDeath_1906228
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 177

"pinkloverx" wrote:

cool okay.. 4.there'll be no sun light if i loose you baby there'll be no blue skies if i loose you baby 5.i hear them girls girls girls talking bout me everyday cuz i walk with a bop n i got that swagg to match my jay's 6. now im standing alone in a crowded room and were not speaking and im dying to know is it killing u like its killing me NAME THAT SONG AND ARTIST(S) !
omg im so lame. number 4 is let it rain by bruno mars. i do not know the other two

(: (#2 closest of me n u)
ME AND MY HUBBY ANTHONY


NAME THIS SONG AND ARTIST(S)

Posted By:
pinkloverx
pinkloverx
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 93
lol number one was : hello by mindless behavior number 5 was : girls talkin bout by mindless behavior lol and number 6 was: the story of us by taylor swift

NAME THIS SONG AND ARTIST(S)

Posted By:
SoFarSoGood-TillDeath_1906228 Lock
SoFarSoGood-TillDeath_1906228
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 177

"pinkloverx" wrote:

lol number one was : hello by mindless behavior number 5 was : girls talkin bout by mindless behavior lol and number 6 was: the story of us by taylor swift
i should have known number 6. xD

(: (#2 closest of me n u)
ME AND MY HUBBY ANTHONY


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

teens only

Nancy drew series

Nancy draggers series

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

is the above user your friend?-moved

latest videos