Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

NAME THIS SONG AND ARTIST(S)

Posted By:
pinkloverx
pinkloverx
StarStarStar
1.when i first saw you all i could say omg how do i make her my baby 2.hey i just met you and this is crazy,  but heres my number, so call me maybe? 3. oh ! this is who i am ! i wish you'd understand i hope you'll always be, my guardian angel  GUESS THAT SONG (AND ARTIST) !!!!!!! 

Posted By:
SoFarSoGood-TillDeath_1906228 Lock
SoFarSoGood-TillDeath_1906228
StarStarStarStar

"pinkloverx" wrote:

1.when i first saw you all i could say omg how do i make her my baby 2.hey i just met you and this is crazy, but heres my number, so call me maybe? 3. oh ! this is who i am ! i wish you'd understand i hope you'll always be, my guardian angel GUESS THAT SONG (AND ARTIST) !!!!!!!
number 2 is call me maybe by Carly Rae Jepson and number 3 is guardian angel by coco jones ft the truth from the movie Let it shine. im not sure bout number one

(: (#2 closest of me n u)
ME AND MY HUBBY ANTHONY

Posted By:
StarStarStarStar
1. I Wish I were strong enough to lift not one but both of us. someday i will be strong enough to lift not one but both of us 2. Hey, boy u ve never had much game. thought i needed to upgrade to i went and walked away, way, way. now ive seen uve been hanging out with that other girl in town looking like a pair of clowns, clowns, clowns.

ME AND MY HUBBY ANTHONY

Posted By:
pinkloverx
pinkloverx
StarStarStar
cool okay..  4.there'll be no sun light if i loose you baby there'll be no blue skies if i loose you baby 5.i hear them girls girls girls talking bout me everyday cuz i walk with a bop n i got that swagg to match my jay's 6. now im standing alone in a crowded room and were not speaking  and im dying to know is it killing u like its killing me NAME THAT SONG AND ARTIST(S) ! 

Posted By:
StarStarStarStar

"pinkloverx" wrote:

cool okay.. 4.there'll be no sun light if i loose you baby there'll be no blue skies if i loose you baby 5.i hear them girls girls girls talking bout me everyday cuz i walk with a bop n i got that swagg to match my jay's 6. now im standing alone in a crowded room and were not speaking and im dying to know is it killing u like its killing me NAME THAT SONG AND ARTIST(S) !
omg im so lame. number 4 is let it rain by bruno mars. i do not know the other two

ME AND MY HUBBY ANTHONY

Posted By:
pinkloverx
pinkloverx
StarStarStar
lol number one was : hello by mindless behavior number 5 was : girls talkin bout by mindless behavior lol and number 6 was: the story of us by taylor swift

Posted By:
StarStarStarStar

"pinkloverx" wrote:

lol number one was : hello by mindless behavior number 5 was : girls talkin bout by mindless behavior lol and number 6 was: the story of us by taylor swift
i should have known number 6. xD

ME AND MY HUBBY ANTHONY

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Haircut

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

i love you bby

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Favorite book?

latest videos