Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Post a songs lyrics here!

Posted By:
bailey11
bailey11
Star
MY SONG! Love is near and close to you ..... never far away...... Never leave and say good bye without   ..... a  kiss instead ...... I wanna come a kiss u tight but i never get the chance to ..... stay with u and hug u tight.... ..... Ur never far away..... Come and love me kiss and say ill never leave you far away

Posted By:
bailey11
bailey11
Star
This is just part of my song

Posted By:
Lil rose xoxo
Lil rose xoxo
StarStarStar
Wats d meaning?

u may not get wat u expect of me cuz i
didnt care
im livin a new life n no one can change dat
no mata how hard u try
in short....................

2012 iz gone lets live
our drim dis new year
n forget d past......................
choi=]

Posted By:
cuddles4102
cuddles4102
Star
Wide Awake ~ Katy Perry : Im wide awake x3 yeh i was in the dark i was falling hard with an open heart im wide awake how did i read the stars so wrong ?! im wide awake and now its clear to me that everything you see aint always what it seems im wide awake yeh i was dreaming for so long i wish i knew then what i know now wouldnt dive in wouldnt bow down gravity hurts you made it so sweet 'til i woke up on ... on the concrete! falling from cloud 9  crashing from the high ... im letting go tonight   yeah im falling from cloud 9 ... im wide awake not losing any sleep  i picked up every piece and landed on my feet im wide awake  need nothing to complete myself no im wide awake yeah i am born again out of the lions den i dont have to pretend that its too late   the story's over now the end i wish i knew then what i know now wouldnt dive in wouldnt bow down gravity hurts you made it so sweet 'til i woke up ... ON ON THE CONCRETE !!! falling from cloud nine crashing from the high ... im letting go tonight yeh im falling from cloud 9 ... thunder rumbling  castles crumbling  i am trying to hold on ... God knows that i tried  seeing the bright side   but im not blind anymore ... im wide awake  im wide awake yeeeeeaaahhhh im falling from cloud 9   crashing from the high ya know im letting go tonight yeh im falling from cloud nine im wide awake x5 the end.

ps i love tacos!

Posted By:
CrazyGirl14581
CrazyGirl14581
Star
Loves Garage you did it again you made a mess with your carless common sense you left it all out knew id find out now theres a cardboard consequence i bottled it up pushed it all in tried to forget the silence i played every card wanted to win cause baby revenge is priceless (yeah yeah, yeah yeah, oh oh, yeah yeah) boxed up treasures on the lawn (yeah yeah, yeah yeah, oh oh, yeah yeah) one by one you will be gone im sick of giving in its time to give it up i bet my heart on you but i ran out of luck now im cashin in and selling all your stuff at loves garage sale you took a chance placed every bet gambled my heart out of my chest so when your with her ill be at home selling every single thing you own (yeah yeah, yeah yeah, oh oh, yeah yeah) boxed up treasures on the lawn (yeah yeah, yeah yeah, oh oh, yeah yeah) one by one you will be gone im sick of giving in its time to give it up i bet my heart on you but i ran out of luck now im cashing in and selling all your stuff at loves garage sale (repeat) eh-eh-everything must go everything must go every thing must go-o-o-oh (repeat 3x) im sick of giving in its time to give it up i bet my heart on you but i ran out of luck and now im cashing in and selling all your stuff at loves garage sale (repeat 3x's)

Looking for lots of trustworthy friends till the end.

Posted By:
BlakieMaria
BlakieMaria
StarStar
Im not gunna post the whole lyrics but im only gunna do my fave part. The song is More Than This by One Direction       If im louder, would you see me?       Would you lay down, in my arms and rescue me      Cause we are, the same You save me      When you leave its gone again      Then I see you on the street      In his arms, I get weak      My body fails, Im on my knees      Prayin' The fist part was Niall's Solo and the second part was Louis' part ;D

~ONE DIRECTION~
xxx

Posted By:
Annabella83
Annabella83
StarStarStar
Band: One Direction   Stole my heart (Chorus only) Under the lights tonight You  turned around and you stole my heart With just one look When i saw your face I FELL IN LOVE It took a minute girl, to steal my heart tonight With just one look, yeah Been waiting for a girl like you

~Tatiana Isabella

Your beautiful in every way
Never underestimate yourself
Love is the best feeling in the world
So embrace it

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
What hurts the most: I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house, That don't bother me. I can take a few tears now and then, and just let them out. I'm not afraid to cry, every once in a while, Even though, goin' on with you gone still upsets me. There are days, every now, and again I pretend i'm okay, But thats not what gets me! What hurts the most, Was bein' so close.... And havin' so much to say, And whatchen' you walk away. Never knowin' what could've been, Not seein' that lovin' you.... Is what i've been tryin' to do.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
RandomRawries
RandomRawries
StarStarStarStar

"BlakieMaria" wrote:

Im not gunna post the whole lyrics but im only gunna do my fave part. The song is More Than This by One Direction       If im louder, would you see me?       Would you lay down, in my arms and rescue me      Cause we are, the same You save me      When you leave its gone again      Then I see you on the street      In his arms, I get weak      My body fails, Im on my knees      Prayin' The fist part was Niall's Solo and the second part was Louis' part ;D
Ohh man! I was gonna post that!!! I love this song sooo much!

Hearts on fire tonight
Feel my bones ignite
Feels like war, war
Feels like war, war

Never give in
Never back down
Never give in
Never back down
When your life feels lost, fight against all odds!

music
my bands

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
StarStarStarStarStar
Band: Linkin Park Song: Lies,Greed,Misery. Imma be that nail in your coffin Saying that i softend I was ducking down to reload So you can save your petty explanations I dont have the paitcence before you even say it i know You let your pride or your ego Talk slick to me no! That is not the way i get down And look how you lose your coposure Now let me show ya Exactly how the breaking point sounds I WANT TO SEE YOU CHOKE ON YOUR LIES SWALLOW UP YOUR GREED SUFFER ALL ALONE IN YOUR MISERY!!!!!!! CHOKE ON YOUR LIES SWALLOW UP YOUR GREED SUFFER ALL ALONE N YOUR MISERY! What is it that you want me to tell ya I'm not the failure I would rather live and let be But you came with the right kind of threat to Push me to let you Know that you can't intimadate me You disrespect me so clearly Now ya better hear me That is not the way it goes down You did it to yourself and now its over Now let me show ya Exactly how the breaking point sounds I WANT TO SEE YOU CHOKE ON YOUR LIES SWALLOW UP YOUR GREED,SUFFER ALL ALONE IN YOUR MISERY CHOKE ON YOUR LIES SWALLOW UP YOUR GREED SUFFER ALL ALONE IN YOUR MISERY!!! I WANT TO SEE YOU CHOKE ON YOUR LIES SWALLOW UP YOUR GREED,SUFFER ALL ALONE IN YOUR MISERY CHOKE ON YOUR LIES SWALLOW UP YOUR GREED SUFFER ALL ALONE IN YOUR MISERY!!! You did it to yourself You did i to yourself YOU DID  IT TO YOURSELF YOU DID IT TO YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO SEE YOU CHOKE ON YOUR LIES SWALLOW UP YOUR GREED,SUFFER ALL ALONE IN YOUR MISERY CHOKE ON YOUR LIES SWALLOW UP YOUR GREED SUFFER ALL ALONE IN YOUR MISERY!!!

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Why is swearing wrong?

why mum knows everthing?

Why is swearing wrong?

This or That??

Do you like waffles :P

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!