Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Post a songs lyrics here!

Posted By:
real4life14
real4life14
StarStarStarStarStar
 lyfe jennings must be nice                                                                                                                  [u][b][i] [/b][/u][/i]must be nice having someone who understands the life you live must be nice having someone who's slow to take and quick to give must be nice having someone who sticks around when the rough times gets thick someone who's small as bright enough to make the projects fell like a mansion must be nice having someone who loves you despite yo falls must be nice having someone who talks the talk but also walks the walk must be nice having someone who understand's that a thug has feeling too someone who loves u for shure just remember to never let them go smile

Dare to be something more ♥

Posted By:
afrasara
afrasara
Star
Someone like you I heard that you're settled downThat you found a girl and you're married nowI heard that your dreams came trueGuess she gave you things I didn't give to you Old friend, why are you so shy?Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvitedBut I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight itI had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be remindedThat for me, it isn't over Never mind, I'll find someone like youI wish nothing but the best for you, tooDon't forget me, I begged, I remember you saidSometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts insteadSometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead You know how the time fliesOnly yesterday was the time of our livesWe were born and raised in a summer hazeBound by the surprise of our glory days I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvitedBut I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight itI had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be remindedThat for me, it isn't over yet Never mind, I'll find someone like youI wish nothing but the best for you, tooDon't forget me, I begged, I remember you saidSometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah Nothing compares, no worries or caresRegrets and mistakes, they're memories madeWho would have known how bittersweet this would taste? Never mind, I'll find someone like youI wish nothing but the best for youDon't forget me, I begged, I remember you saidSometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead Never mind, I'll find someone like youI wish nothing but the best for you, tooDon't forget me, I begged, I remember you saidSometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts insteadSometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead

SaRaPiNkCraZe

Posted By:
alyssabear00
alyssabear00
StarStarStarStar
I love that song ^ smile

I love you more than you know...
you make me smile.
you make me laugh.
you make me cry.

You make Me Who I am today.

Now that I've broken your heart, I'm lost and helpless. I don't know what to do. How do we move on from this?

Posted By:
colleen1231
colleen1231
StarStar
You took my heart and soul and teared it out You took my life and then you drianed it out I cant believe I thought you were the one So there just one thing i need to say And its   Im so done with all your lying Im so done so dont come crying You will never make me feel the same You picked me up and then you droped me Dont come back to me cr crying And theres just one thing I need to say We're so done One day I say you sittin' in the park And she was writin' her number on your arm I cant believe you said im number one And I have one thing left to say And its Im so done with all your lying Im so done so dont come crying You will never make me feel the same You picked me up and then you droped me Dont come back to me cr crying And theres just one thing I need to say We're so done My heart sank So much pain Theres just one thing I need to say Im so done with all your lying Im so done so dont come crying You will never make me feel the same You picked me up and then you droped me Dont come back to me cr crying And theres just one thing I need to say We're so done

Colleen Forevez (:

Posted By:
TastyHamburgers
TastyHamburgers
StarStarStar
The Bird and The Worm by the Used c: He wears his heart safety pinned to his backpack His backpack is all that he knows Shot down by strangers whose glances can cripple the heart and devour the soul All alone he turns to stone while holding his breath half to death Terrified of whats inside to save his life he crawls like a worm from a bird crawls like a worm from a bird Out of his mind away pushes him whispering must have been out of his mind mid-day delusions of pushing this out of his head maybe out of his mind All alone he turns to stone while holding his breath half to death Terrified of whats inside to save his life he crawls like a worm from a bird crawls like a worm from a bird All he knows If he can't relieve it it grows and so it goes he crawls like a worm crawls like a worm from the bird Out of his mind away pushes him whispering must have been out of his mind All alone he turns to stone while holding his breath half to death Terrified of whats inside to save his life he crawls like a worm from a bird crawls like a worm from a bird All alone he's holding his breath half to death Terrified to save his life he crawls like a worm Crawls like a worm from a bird crawls like a worm from a bird crawls like a worm from a bird crawls like a worm crawls like a worm crawls like a worm from a bird

HOPE

Posted By:
Leshia 101
Leshia 101
StarStarStarStar
i didn't know nothin i was stupid i was foolish iwas lying to myself

AALESHIA~it ain't nohin but an "A" thing

Posted By:
Leshia 101
Leshia 101
StarStarStarStar
when you left i lost apart of me its still so hard to believe come back baby please cause we belong toghether

Posted By:
Raelynn6512
Raelynn6512
StarStarStar
Drop it tuu tha flo..make tht *** shake...whoa make tha ground move thatsa ***quake (:

Yo' bro.
I like you're mustache.♥

Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
StarStarStarStarStar
Now there's nowhere to go In the heat of this love AHHH~

how how how how how how how how
what how

Posted By:
Leshia 101
Leshia 101
StarStarStarStar
trying to aplogize your so ugly when you cry...............PLEASE

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Lets Count!

Rate The KW User's Profile above you

Chess or Checkers?

Video Games vs Board Games

Chess or Checkers?

Shadows Over Camelot