Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

One Direction - More Than This

Posted By:
PrincessStyles
PrincessStyles
Star
"More Than This" [Liam] I’m broken, do you hear me? I’m blinded, ‘cause you are everything I see, I’m dancin’ alone, I’m praying, That your heart will just turn around, And as I walk up to your door, My head turns to face the floor, ‘Cause I can’t look you in the eyes and say, [Harry] When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight, It just won’t feel right, ‘Cause I can love you more than this, yeah, When he lays you down, I might just die inside, It just don’t feel right, ‘Cause I can love you more than this, Can love you more than this [Niall] If I’m louder, would you see me? Would you lay down In my arms and rescue me? ‘Cause we are the same You save me, When you leave it’s gone again, [Louis] And when I see you on the street, In his arms, I get weak, My body fails, I’m on my knees, Prayin’, [Everyone] When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight, It just won’t feel right, ‘Cause I can love you more than this, yeah, When he lays you down, I might just die inside, It just don’t feel right, ‘Cause I can love you more than this, yeah, [Zayn] I’ve never had the words to say, But now I’m askin’ you to stay For a little while inside my arms, And as you close your eyes tonight, I pray that you will see the light, That’s shining from the stars above, (And I say) [Liam] When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight, It just won’t feel right, ‘Cause I can love you more than this, [Zayn] ‘Cause I can love you more than this, yeah [Everyone] When he lays you down, I might just die inside, It just don’t feel right, ‘Cause I can love you more than this, yeah, When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight, It just won’t feel right, ‘Cause I can love you more than this, When he lays you down, I might just die inside, It just don’t feel right, ‘Cause I can love you more than this, Can love you more than this

ℙяḯᾔ¢℮ṧ﹩ ϟтƴł℮ṧ

Posted By:
i wuw zayn malik
i wuw zayn malik
StarStarStarStar

"PrincessStyles" wrote:

"More Than This" [Liam] I’m broken, do you hear me? I’m blinded, ‘cause you are everything I see, I’m dancin’ alone, I’m praying, That your heart will just turn around, And as I walk up to your door, My head turns to face the floor, ‘Cause I can’t look you in the eyes and say, [Harry] When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight, It just won’t feel right, ‘Cause I can love you more than this, yeah, When he lays you down, I might just die inside, It just don’t feel right, ‘Cause I can love you more than this, Can love you more than this [Niall] If I’m louder, would you see me? Would you lay down In my arms and rescue me? ‘Cause we are the same You save me, When you leave it’s gone again, [Louis] And when I see you on the street, In his arms, I get weak, My body fails, I’m on my knees, Prayin’, [Everyone] When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight, It just won’t feel right, ‘Cause I can love you more than this, yeah, When he lays you down, I might just die inside, It just don’t feel right, ‘Cause I can love you more than this, yeah, [Zayn] I’ve never had the words to say, But now I’m askin’ you to stay For a little while inside my arms, And as you close your eyes tonight, I pray that you will see the light, That’s shining from the stars above, (And I say) [Liam] When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight, It just won’t feel right, ‘Cause I can love you more than this, [Zayn] ‘Cause I can love you more than this, yeah [Everyone] When he lays you down, I might just die inside, It just don’t feel right, ‘Cause I can love you more than this, yeah, When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight, It just won’t feel right, ‘Cause I can love you more than this, When he lays you down, I might just die inside, It just don’t feel right, ‘Cause I can love you more than this, Can love you more than this
one of my fave song by one direction ❤❤

i love Zayn Malik i am Mrs.Zayn Malik ZAYN JAWADD MALIK IS MINE i luv one direction! ~Zayn Malik~Liam Payne~Harry Styles~Niall Horan~Louis tomlinson~ luv 1D
Vas Happenin - Zayn Malik
niall ♥
Love 1D
if u dont like one direction... (part 1)
if u dont like one direction im judging u (prt 2)
imagine this
read imagine first

Posted By:
daisyboostar
daisyboostar
StarStarStarStar

Why do people try so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out?i mean really!be yourselfc;

ILOVEYOU❤

Posted By:
Amyisthebestever
Amyisthebestever
Star
I wuuuuuvv diis songg

luvin bieber nd 1d. 1d the best evaa. ADD ME ILL YUR bff 4evs.

Posted By:
I believe in dreaming!
I believe in dreaming!
StarStarStarStarStar
"When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight. It just don't feel right, cuz I can love you more than this." 

♥.♥.♥...♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫...♥.♥.♥

Morgan~

~~~~~~~

Do I look pretty?

zombeh

Oh...totally...

How do I look? ...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

speak about the above user

Brave or Tangled?

Lets all lie!

Do you like salads

latest videos