Kw-logo-holiday

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Call for me ~ Calliope Lyrics (Homestuck/Hamsteak)

Posted By:
-TheSadnessWillNeverEnd.
-TheSadnessWillNeverEnd.
StarStar
i gUess i’ve spent all my life inspiring, admiring silently wishing i’d wake Up and sUddenly i woUld be, finally someone who isn’t the monster i am someone who doesn’t pretend someone who’s finally worthy of the ones who i dare to befriend  i can write stories, and i can sing odes i can draw portraits and cosplay alone dying the coloUr of my emerald skin knowing i’m playing a game i won’t win call for me calliope please wake me Up when I go.  i know that soon i’ll be challenged inevitably, regrettably i will be dead, it’s certain that no one can bring me back, that’s a fact althoUgh if i give oUt my name throw oUt the rUles and try i know things won’t be the same bUt this way i’d still be alive i can write stories, and i can sing odes i can draw portraits and cosplay alone dying the coloUr of my emerald skin knowing i’m playing a game i won’t win please call for me calliope please, please wake me Up when I go.  rogUe of void, please hold onto my lifeline i have space, bUt my brother has time rogUe of void, please hold onto my lifeline i have the space, but my brother has the time

Alice in wonderland

"Engrave the pain of being alive into my soul..." -Ciel Phantomhive.

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
Dude... You're into ... Homestuck ... ??? O___O *cries in corner*

Posted By:
-TheSadnessWillNeverEnd.
-TheSadnessWillNeverEnd.
StarStar
Yes..and Hetalia...and various other things. DON'T BLAME ME I'M WEIRD o_________o

Alice in wonderland

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar

"-TheSadnessWillNeverEnd." wrote:

Yes..and Hetalia...and various other things. DON'T BLAME ME I'M WEIRD o_________o
Ah, It's just that I don't like Homestuck at all. I don't get it... BUT THE FACT THAT YOU LIKE HETALIA CHANGES THAT. *hugs you* YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED BY MOI. X3

Posted By:
-TheSadnessWillNeverEnd.
-TheSadnessWillNeverEnd.
StarStar
YOU HAVE WON A TRIP TO ZE AWESOME PRUSSIA X3

Alice in wonderland

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar

"-TheSadnessWillNeverEnd." wrote:

YOU HAVE WON A TRIP TO ZE AWESOME PRUSSIA X3
DUDE YES. I'M GOIN TO CANADA!!! (There's a New Prussia in Canada X3) CAN'T WAIT TO SEE  YA, MATTIE!!! :,D

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Im a creepy nerd apparently....

Love

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Its a never ending game!

Name the USA.-moved

latest videos