Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Call for me ~ Calliope Lyrics (Homestuck/Hamsteak)

Posted By:
-TheSadnessWillNeverEnd.
-TheSadnessWillNeverEnd.
StarStar
i gUess i’ve spent all my life inspiring, admiring silently wishing i’d wake Up and sUddenly i woUld be, finally someone who isn’t the monster i am someone who doesn’t pretend someone who’s finally worthy of the ones who i dare to befriend  i can write stories, and i can sing odes i can draw portraits and cosplay alone dying the coloUr of my emerald skin knowing i’m playing a game i won’t win call for me calliope please wake me Up when I go.  i know that soon i’ll be challenged inevitably, regrettably i will be dead, it’s certain that no one can bring me back, that’s a fact althoUgh if i give oUt my name throw oUt the rUles and try i know things won’t be the same bUt this way i’d still be alive i can write stories, and i can sing odes i can draw portraits and cosplay alone dying the coloUr of my emerald skin knowing i’m playing a game i won’t win please call for me calliope please, please wake me Up when I go.  rogUe of void, please hold onto my lifeline i have space, bUt my brother has time rogUe of void, please hold onto my lifeline i have the space, but my brother has the time

Alice in wonderland

"Engrave the pain of being alive into my soul..." -Ciel Phantomhive.

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
Dude... You're into ... Homestuck ... ??? O___O *cries in corner*

Posted By:
-TheSadnessWillNeverEnd.
-TheSadnessWillNeverEnd.
StarStar
Yes..and Hetalia...and various other things. DON'T BLAME ME I'M WEIRD o_________o

Alice in wonderland

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar

"-TheSadnessWillNeverEnd." wrote:

Yes..and Hetalia...and various other things. DON'T BLAME ME I'M WEIRD o_________o
Ah, It's just that I don't like Homestuck at all. I don't get it... BUT THE FACT THAT YOU LIKE HETALIA CHANGES THAT. *hugs you* YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED BY MOI. X3

Posted By:
-TheSadnessWillNeverEnd.
-TheSadnessWillNeverEnd.
StarStar
YOU HAVE WON A TRIP TO ZE AWESOME PRUSSIA X3

Alice in wonderland

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar

"-TheSadnessWillNeverEnd." wrote:

YOU HAVE WON A TRIP TO ZE AWESOME PRUSSIA X3
DUDE YES. I'M GOIN TO CANADA!!! (There's a New Prussia in Canada X3) CAN'T WAIT TO SEE  YA, MATTIE!!! :,D

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

is hunger games the best movie ever

Something just amazing~!!!!

UM GUIZE WHAT IS THIS

Taylor swift vs Carrie underwood

Random Subjects - 2013

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D