Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Call for me ~ Calliope Lyrics (Homestuck/Hamsteak)

Posted By:
-TheSadnessWillNeverEnd.
-TheSadnessWillNeverEnd.
StarStar
i gUess i’ve spent all my life inspiring, admiring silently wishing i’d wake Up and sUddenly i woUld be, finally someone who isn’t the monster i am someone who doesn’t pretend someone who’s finally worthy of the ones who i dare to befriend  i can write stories, and i can sing odes i can draw portraits and cosplay alone dying the coloUr of my emerald skin knowing i’m playing a game i won’t win call for me calliope please wake me Up when I go.  i know that soon i’ll be challenged inevitably, regrettably i will be dead, it’s certain that no one can bring me back, that’s a fact althoUgh if i give oUt my name throw oUt the rUles and try i know things won’t be the same bUt this way i’d still be alive i can write stories, and i can sing odes i can draw portraits and cosplay alone dying the coloUr of my emerald skin knowing i’m playing a game i won’t win please call for me calliope please, please wake me Up when I go.  rogUe of void, please hold onto my lifeline i have space, bUt my brother has time rogUe of void, please hold onto my lifeline i have the space, but my brother has the time

Alice in wonderland

"Engrave the pain of being alive into my soul..." -Ciel Phantomhive.

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
Dude... You're into ... Homestuck ... ??? O___O *cries in corner*

Posted By:
-TheSadnessWillNeverEnd.
-TheSadnessWillNeverEnd.
StarStar
Yes..and Hetalia...and various other things. DON'T BLAME ME I'M WEIRD o_________o

Alice in wonderland

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar

"-TheSadnessWillNeverEnd." wrote:

Yes..and Hetalia...and various other things. DON'T BLAME ME I'M WEIRD o_________o
Ah, It's just that I don't like Homestuck at all. I don't get it... BUT THE FACT THAT YOU LIKE HETALIA CHANGES THAT. *hugs you* YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED BY MOI. X3

Posted By:
-TheSadnessWillNeverEnd.
-TheSadnessWillNeverEnd.
StarStar
YOU HAVE WON A TRIP TO ZE AWESOME PRUSSIA X3

Alice in wonderland

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar

"-TheSadnessWillNeverEnd." wrote:

YOU HAVE WON A TRIP TO ZE AWESOME PRUSSIA X3
DUDE YES. I'M GOIN TO CANADA!!! (There's a New Prussia in Canada X3) CAN'T WAIT TO SEE  YA, MATTIE!!! :,D

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

FIFA 14 Good Or Bad

Should politicians push for free healthcar...

La La La(world cup2014)Lyrics

latest videos