Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

My favorite songg :)

Posted By:
blondegrl99xoxo
blondegrl99xoxo
Star
"She's just like him, spoiled rotten, and confused by the lies she's been fed. She's searching for no one, but herself. Her eyes turn to green and she seems to be happy, that she is her. And this time I think you'll know, you're not alone. There is more to this I know. You can make it out, you will live to tell!"      Love

Posted By:
Athena345
Athena345
Star
My favorite song is Adele some one like you 

Posted By:
i wuw zayn malik
i wuw zayn malik
StarStarStarStar
One Direction - what makes you beautiful Liam: ur insecure dont kno wht for ur turning heads when u walk though the door dont need make-up. to cover-up. being the way tht u are is enough Harry: everyone else in the room can see it everyone else but you... baby u light up my world like nobody else the way tht u flip ur hair gets me overwelmbed but when u smile at the ground it aint hard to tell u dont know u dont know ur beautiful All: if only u saw wht i could see u understand why i want u so despraly right now im looking at u and i cant believe you dont kno... u dont kno ur beautiful Zayn: so come on u got i wrong to prove im right im put it in a song idk why ur being shy untill the way tht i look into ur eyes! Harry: everyone else in the room can see it everyone else but u.. baby u light up my world like nobody else the way tht u flip ur hair gets me overlwelmbed but when u smile at the gorund it aint hard to tell u dont kno u dont kno ur beautiful. All: na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na Harry: baby u light up my world like nobody else the way tht u flip ur hair gets me overwelmbed but when u smile at the gorund it aint hard to tell.. All: u dont know ur beautiful if only u saw wht i could see u understand y i want u so despratly right now im looking at u and i cant believe u dont kno u dont kno ur beautiful Harry: u dont kno ur beautiful.... (2x) thts wht makes u beautiful

i love Zayn Malik i am Mrs.Zayn Malik ZAYN JAWADD MALIK IS MINE i luv one direction! ~Zayn Malik~Liam Payne~Harry Styles~Niall Horan~Louis tomlinson~ luv 1D
Vas Happenin - Zayn Malik
niall ♥
Love 1D
if u dont like one direction... (part 1)
if u dont like one direction im judging u (prt 2)
imagine this
read imagine first

Posted By:
mheldan
mheldan
StarStarStar
                                                          The first cut is the deepest-sheryl crow                                                          the 1st cut is the deepest                                                           baby i know the first cut is the deepest                                                                            but when it comes to being lucky,is cursed

ADD ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
WildChick1234
WildChick1234
Star
This is Taylor Swift's new song we r never ever ever getting back together u go talk to ur friends talk to my friends talk to me Cause!   we r never ever ever getting back together I used to say never say never go to u tube and look up Taylor swifts's new song it's awesome plz watch

Posted By:
msbieber23
msbieber23
StarStarStar
what makes u breatyful Liam: ur insecure dont kno wht for ur turning heads when u walk though the door dont need make-up. to cover-up. being the way tht u are is enough Harry: everyone else in the room can see it everyone else but you... baby u light up my world like nobody else the way tht u flip ur hair gets me overwelmbed but when u smile at the ground it aint hard to tell u dont know u dont know ur beautiful All: if only u saw wht i could see u understand why i want u so despraly right now im looking at u and i cant believe you dont kno... u dont kno ur beautiful Zayn: so come on u got i wrong to prove im right im put it in a song idk why ur being shy untill the way tht i look into ur eyes! Harry: everyone else in the room can see it everyone else but u.. baby u light up my world like nobody else the way tht u flip ur hair gets me overlwelmbed but when u smile at the gorund it aint hard to tell u dont kno u dont kno ur beautiful. All: na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na Harry: baby u light up my world like nobody else the way tht u flip ur hair gets me overwelmbed but when u smile at the gorund it aint hard to tell.. All: u dont know ur beautiful if only u saw wht i could see u understand y i want u so despratly right now im looking at u and i cant believe u dont kno u dont kno ur beautiful Harry: u dont kno ur beautiful.... (2x) thts wht makes u beautiful

I love jb 4ever

JUSTIN BIEBER
ONE DIRECTION

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Do You Like School?

Frozen or The Lion King?-moved

Given the chance, what famous person would...

Chat Or Fourms

Do Ghosts Exist?

Do Ghosts Exist?

latest videos