Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

One Direction Lyrics!! :)

Posted By:
singingstar25
singingstar25
StarStarStarStar
I wanna see what you know from one direction!! If your a big fan post some lyrics!!! smile If there all correct and you really love one direction i will give you a prizeBig Grin Thanks,Zoe p.s.I have one direction infection and plz dont not post the same songs over and over again or i will not give prize!! Frown Thanks again,Zoe

Some people call me obsessed, But I say I'm dedicated.
DEFINITELY ME!!
its gotta be u

Liam, Harry, Louis, Niall, and Zayn ♥

Directioner officially for, four years #Proud ♥

Posted By:
kaylena
kaylena
StarStarStarStar
 girl come on u got it rong to prove im rite i put in a sooong!!!!!!  Big Grin

Posted By:
directiongirl
directiongirl
StarStarStar
zayn:and u wont only be the only one  i wanted and i wanted u to know that i cant stand it , all we wannna have is fun but they say that were to young let them say what they want                                    songDisappointedvery thing about you

I LOVE ONE DIRECTION
one direction at the VMA

Posted By:
singingstar25
singingstar25
StarStarStarStar
here you get a prize

Some people call me obsessed, But I say I'm dedicated.
DEFINITELY ME!!
its gotta be u

Liam, Harry, Louis, Niall, and Zayn ♥

Directioner officially for, four years #Proud ♥

Posted By:
kaylaxxx
kaylaxxx
Star
heyyo one direction rule r u going to there consert it the sun newspaper if u r tell me because i realy want to know  and my mum and sister r going. I realy want to go but i am a little bit to young   but maybe you are the right age message me and i will add you but only if you add me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love Clown Cool

i luv 1D

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

We the Kidz

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

We the Kidz

latest videos