Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

what song is it

Posted By:
ilikepie*sigh*
ilikepie*sigh*
Star
I won't let this little things slip out of my mouth  But if i do, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to  i'm in love with you and all these little things  Wink

what song is it

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar

"ilikepie*sigh*" wrote:

I won't let this little things slip out of my mouth But if i do, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to i'm in love with you and all these little things Wink
Little things- one direction Guess mine is not the first heart-broken. Guess mine are not the first eyes to cry. I'm not the first to know, there's just no getting over you. I know I'm just a fool, who's willing to sit around and wait for you.

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥

what song is it

Posted By:
Keldeo
Keldeo
StarStarStarStar
Hopelessly devoted to you (I think) There are so many people who sang the same song but changed the lyrics a bit. I wish that we were on TV, just like in Pokemon. You'd be pika girl in the Poke world yes life would be so fun. I'd be a trainer boy, and I would make the choice to go and search for you. I'd throw my Poke Ball and I would catch them all, you'd be my Pikachu. You're my piika girl, in the poke world. Oh, I won the gym badge, but you won my heart. Pika girl in the Poke world. And now that I've got you we will never part. The Poke Ball in my life's open for you. Pika girl in the Poke world, just like in Pokemon. Guess who that is by.

what song is it

Posted By:
TeamAustin
TeamAustin
StarStarStarStarStar

"ilikepie*sigh*" wrote:

I won't let this little things slip out of my mouth  But if i do, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to  i'm in love with you and all these little things  Wink
Little Things - One Direction □

what song is it

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
I went out last night I'm going out tonight again and she's a real sweet girl and you know I got a boy details we both forgot to mention

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥

what song is it

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar

"THG247" wrote:

I went out last night I'm going out tonight again and she's a real sweet girl and you know I got a boy details we both forgot to mention
Carly Rae Jepsen - This Kiss Mine is a gimmick: [Intro: R. Kelly]Let me see you put your middle fingers up To the world, I made up in my mind I'm doin' things my way, I'm burnin' **** down tonight I'm doin' things my way, it's my way or the highway Let me say it one more time [Hook: R. Kelly] Let me see you put your middle fingers up To the world, to the world, to the world To the world, to the world, to the world Let me see you put your middle fingers up Middle fingers up! [Verse 1: R. Kelly] Deuces minus one Middle finger to the sky tonight (Ay, ay, ay) The whole world is a couch ***** I'm Rick James tonight (I don't give a ****) Throw it up, throw it up Cause you can't take it with you Funny how they wait 'til you gone just to miss you To the world, to the world Then I'm on my Sinatra, I'm doing it my way,  Let's take it a notch up, take it up Let me see you put your middle fingers up! To the world, I made up in my mind Doing things my way, I'm burning **** down tonight I'm doing things my way, it's my way or the highway Let me see you one more time [Hook] [Verse 2: Kanye West] Mmm ain't this some **** ? Pulled up in the A-V-entador And the doors, raise up, like praise the Lord Did the fashion show, and a tour, and a movie, and a score This a ****** opera, Francis Foreign Car Coppola I need a new crib to hold my plaques, Rick Ross'd told me that Said I'd be all up in Goldman Sachs Like, "These ****** tryna hold me back These ****** tryna hold me back", I'm just trying to protect my stacks Mitt Romney don't pay no tax,Mitt Romney don't pay no tax Chi-Town 'til I'm on my back, Chi-Town 'til I'm on my back Only ***** in Beverly Hills, where the hell is Axel Foley at? "Ease up there, baby boy": Ving Rhames told Jody that R. Kelly and the God of rap****ting on you, holy crap [Hook] [Outro: Teyana Taylor] I could give it all up, but it's not enough Ay ay, here you go, my middle finger To the world, to the world, from the ground to the moon Hills to the mountains, yeah, hands to the roof Give it up, give it up, won't let you deny me Makin' you love me, makin' you love me

Never Let Someone Kill Your Dreams And Make You Feel Gloomy Or Down Just Because They Think You Can't Do It

Fuji GT-R Rain

Just Head For The Light And Never Let Anyone Bring You Down

BR-Z Surreal

(Both Photos Edited By Me)

what song is it

Posted By:
Terezi P
Terezi P
StarStarStarStar

"Keldeo" wrote:

Hopelessly devoted to you (I think) There are so many people who sang the same song but changed the lyrics a bit.

I wish that we were on TV, just like in Pokemon.
You'd be pika girl in the Poke world yes life would be so fun.
I'd be a trainer boy, and I would make the choice to go and search for you.
I'd throw my Poke Ball and I would catch them all, you'd be my Pikachu.
You're my piika girl, in the poke world.
Oh, I won the gym badge, but you won my heart.
Pika girl in the Poke world.
And now that I've got you we will never part.
The Poke Ball in my life's open for you.
Pika girl in the Poke world, just like in Pokemon.

Guess who that is by.

S3rl - Pika girl. I listen to that all the time! ^^ ~ Much as you blame yourself, you can't be blamed for the way you feel Had no example of a love, that was even remotely real How can you understand something that you never had Ooh baby if you let me, I can help you out with all of that Girl let me love you And I will love you Until you learn to love yourself Girl let me love you And all your trouble Don't be afraid, girl let me help Girl let me love you And I will love you Until you learn to love yourself Girl let me love you A heart of numbness, gets brought to life I'll take you there

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D