Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

This Day Aria Lyrics (Pokemon Way)

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar

Thorn (Purrloin, second evolvation) This day is going to be perfect. The kind of day which I dreamed since I was small. Every pokemon will gather round, say I look lovely in my gown, what they don't know is I have fooled them all!

Gem: (Purrloin): This day was going to be perfect, the kind of day which I dreamed since I was small..But instead of having cake with all my friends to celebrate, I might never see him at all!

Thorn: I could care less about the dress I won't partake in any cake! Vows, I'll be lying when I sayy! That through any kind of matter I'll want us to battle together, the truth is I don't love him at all! No I do not love the groom in my heart there is no room but I still want him to be all MINE!!

Gem: We must escape before it's too late find a way to save the day! Hope, I'm counting on you today! I fear that I may lose him to one who wants to use him, not to cherish him and love him each day! For I oh so love the groom All my thoughts he does consume. Oh Shining Armour, I'll be there soon!

Thorn: Finally the moment has arrived, for me to be one lucky bride!

Gem: Oh the wedding we won't make he'll end up marrying a fake! SHINING ARMOUR WILL BE--

Thorn: Mine! All mine! Hahahaha!

Copyright to Hasbro

I do not own anything but the characters.

There's a leek in my siggy! Stick Leek: -screams- AAAAH!

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

How I should eat pizza
How I should eat pizza

Wait a minute, Doc. Are you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Something just amazing~!!!!

UM GUIZE WHAT IS THIS

Taylor swift vs Carrie underwood

Random Subjects - 2013

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Freestyle!