Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

This Day Aria Lyrics (Pokemon Way)

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar

Thorn (Purrloin, second evolvation) This day is going to be perfect. The kind of day which I dreamed since I was small. Every pokemon will gather round, say I look lovely in my gown, what they don't know is I have fooled them all!

Gem: (Purrloin): This day was going to be perfect, the kind of day which I dreamed since I was small..But instead of having cake with all my friends to celebrate, I might never see him at all!

Thorn: I could care less about the dress I won't partake in any cake! Vows, I'll be lying when I sayy! That through any kind of matter I'll want us to battle together, the truth is I don't love him at all! No I do not love the groom in my heart there is no room but I still want him to be all MINE!!

Gem: We must escape before it's too late find a way to save the day! Hope, I'm counting on you today! I fear that I may lose him to one who wants to use him, not to cherish him and love him each day! For I oh so love the groom All my thoughts he does consume. Oh Shining Armour, I'll be there soon!

Thorn: Finally the moment has arrived, for me to be one lucky bride!

Gem: Oh the wedding we won't make he'll end up marrying a fake! SHINING ARMOUR WILL BE--

Thorn: Mine! All mine! Hahahaha!

Copyright to Hasbro

I do not own anything but the characters.

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

Chocolate Milk Boom
"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

They are driving me insane!

Newbie-moved

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

LeBron sends apology cupcakes-moved

Newbie-moved

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

latest videos