Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

writing your own!!

Posted By:
EmilyOsmentFan
EmilyOsmentFan
Star
like writing song lyrics? this is the best place for you all to share them if you wish. you don't have to share, you can just post comments about the song you are or have been writing. don't feel shy to share if you want. feel confident!!  smile

coflesc3

writing your own!!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't want to get plagiarized.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

writing your own!!

Posted By:
EmilyOsmentFan
EmilyOsmentFan
Star
Biologic sense’s

Once or twice
In a month
I have your shoulder
To cry on
Three or four
Months a year
They go by
And let go
Five or six
Ticks a box
But we cant let that happen
Oh i know, i’ve done
Such a terrible thing

There’s no sense’s in this world
Some people say it’s full of gold.
But without it’s biologic sense
It’s dent.

i've got part of my song that i have started to write, hope this has some attracters.

coflesc3

writing your own!!

Posted By:
prince f the rainbow
prince f the rainbow
StarStarStar
everyday all i think about is yew the way yew talk and the way yew laugh just makes meh melt yewr always on mi mind can't get yew out of mi head babay i la-la-la-love yew with all mi heart and soul oo-whoa whoa everyday all i think about is yew the way yew talk and the way yew laugh just makes me melt yewr always on mind can't get yew out of mi head babay i la-la-la-love yew with all mi heart and soul oo-whoa whoa as i sing mi song i keep on wishen oo keep on wishen yew were here with meh babay everyday all i think about is yew the way yew talk and the way yew laugh just makes meh melt yewr always on mi mind can't get yew out of my head babay i la-la-la-love yew with all mi heart and soul oo-whoa whoa everyday all i think about is yew the way yew talk and the way yew laugh just makes me melt yewr always on my mind can't get yew out of mi head babay i la-la-la-love yew with all my heart and soul oo-whoa whoa

writing your own!!

Posted By:
❥❣♥shy lil k.c♥❣❥ Lock
❥❣♥shy lil k.c♥❣❥
StarStarStar
ooo-whoah ooo-whoah ooooo as i walk through the moon light oooo i stop and look at the dark blue skys oooo all i'm think bout  is you ooo-whoah oo ooo-whoah your beautiful eyes i get lost in oooo your silk like hair flows in the wind oo ooo-whoah baby ooo baby i can't get you off my mind oo ooo-whoah oo ooo-whoah yeah baby as i se the stars aline all i see is you ooo baby i can't stop think ooo think bout you ooo-ooo as i walk along the sea ooo i see a refektion of you and me baby ooo baby ooo i can't get you off my mind ooo-ooo as i walk along this path i think of you ooo all about you ooo-whoah ooo-whoah ooooo as i walk through the moon light oooo i stop and look at the dark blue skys oooo all i'm think bout is you ooo-whoah oo ooo-whoah your beautiful eyes i get lost in oooo your silk like hair flows in the wind oo ooo-whoa baby ooo baby i can't get you off my mind oo ooo-whoah oo ooo-whoah

i love my new family its just me,alea and the tripplets♥ my sweet little babies♥ me baby girls maysee,avert and cassandra were born  12|10|12

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Phone charger shortages

what does the signature above you tell?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos