Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Metal
Love music with massive sound? From grunge and hardcore punk to heavy metal, chat about the best music, artists and trends,

Falling in Reverse VS. Escape the Fate

Posted By:
sasukeslife1
sasukeslife1
StarStarStar
Choose the one you like more c:

Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself c:

Posted By:
crona_soulxx
crona_soulxx
Star
Falling in Reverse :3 

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
Falling In Reverse

Name

Signature

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
-Voodoo-
-Voodoo-
Star

I feel like I'm the only one who's going to say Escape The Fate. x'D

I mean, I liked ETF better when Ronnie was the singer. Because you know, Dying Is Your Latest Fashion was seriously the best album ever. I wasn't crazy about Craig at first, but his voice kinda grew on me. Then when FIR started, I was totally obsessed with the first album and when he came out with Fashionably Late, I liked him even more. 

He got a lot of hate for his rapping and stuff though. But people need to know that most of the verses in his songs from The #### In Me Is You was formed from rap verses he wrote in prison. ;~;

But I just feel like Escape The Fate's lyrics are more meaningful. They have songs like Lost In Darkness that display emotions of pain and confusion and depression. Or songs like Something and Onto The Next One talking about break-ups or such related. Or songs like You Are So Beautiful expressing feelings for someone similar to Ashley. Then you have Ronnie over here being all gangster talking about how he won't get pushed down and he's "the better of this music industry." I mean, I know he's not trying to insult anyone or kick the dirt over Craig's grave, but all his songs are like that now. Especially on the new album. Just my opinion. ~

Tonight - Will It Ever Come?
I'll Spend The Rest Of My Days Rocking Out Just For The Dead.
Tonight - Will It Ever Come?
I Can See You Awake Anytime In My Head. ~

Modeling. ~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Kidzworld Radio is Here

Favorite Old Show

Watcha Watching? (2013)

How do you Talk to a boy?

everyone on KW hates me :(

dreams vs reality

latest videos