Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4441
like really. half of the bands discussed on this subforum aren't even metal. c'mon now.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
-BlueSkies- Lock
-BlueSkies-
Member since:
January, 2014
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 674
That's what i pointed out! :o


Posted By:
AquaGGR
AquaGGR
Member since:
July, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 924
We need an emo subforum

Seriously, it would free this section from the wave of emo, mallcore, and metalcore threads that have like six duplicates.


The end is near... best band to come out of denver


Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4441

"AquaGGR" wrote:

We need an emo subforum



Seriously, it would free this section from the wave of emo, mallcore, and metalcore threads that have like six duplicates.


that should happen. 

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4441
then again, no one would even discuss emocore in the emo section and instead just talk about bands with swoopy hair and melodramatic lyrics.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
-BlueSkies- Lock
-BlueSkies-
Member since:
January, 2014
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 674

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

then again, no one would even discuss emocore in the emo section and instead just talk about bands with swoopy hair and melodramatic lyrics.

I actually asked one of the mods if we could get a few more genres put into the music section


Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4441

"-BlueSkies-" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:


then again, no one would even discuss emocore in the emo section and instead just talk about bands with swoopy hair and melodramatic lyrics.

I actually asked one of the mods if we could get a few more genres put into the music section

i hope the mods deliver 

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
-BlueSkies- Lock
-BlueSkies-
Member since:
January, 2014
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 674

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"-BlueSkies-" wrote:








"TheAverageJC" wrote:




then again, no one would even discuss emocore in the emo section and instead just talk about bands with swoopy hair and melodramatic lyrics.

I actually asked one of the mods if we could get a few more genres put into the music section

i hope the mods deliver 
That makes the two of us


Posted By:
Jolly-Rancher206
Jolly-Rancher206
Member since:
March, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2790
Let's be honest, it does get confusing sometimes. And bands can hop genres from album to album, heck, even from song to song. I do think more categories would be a good addition though. 


Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4441

"Jolly-Rancher206" wrote:

Let's be honest, it does get confusing sometimes. And bands can hop genres from album to album, heck, even from song to song. I do think more categories would be a good addition though. 

it really doesn't ever get confusing as long as you familiarize yourself with what metal sounds like. pierce the veil, my chemical romance, and fall out boy (bands discussed on this subforum) have never done anything remotely close to Metal. i don't think that it's confusing. i think people just don't take the time to figure out what they're listening to.

All We Love We Leave Behind


← Previous 1

play online games

latest forum posts

LAST ONE TO SAY CARAMEL WINS!!!!!!!!!!-moved

last one to say 'cats' wins!

Last one to say 'games' wins!

Last one to say Summer Wins !-moved

the last one to say degrassi wins! o.o

Close You Eyes. Move 4 Steps To The Right,...

WORD BUILDING - the one who will tell the ...

Does This Girl Like Me?

Words that start with " z "

Friends Name Game!! (FNG) -moved

latest videos