Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Metal
Love music with massive sound? From grunge and hardcore punk to heavy metal, chat about the best music, artists and trends,

worst subforum 2014

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar
like really. half of the bands discussed on this subforum aren't even metal. c'mon now.

All We Love We Leave Behind

worst subforum 2014

Posted By:
-BlueSkies-
-BlueSkies-
StarStarStarStar
That's what i pointed out! :o

worst subforum 2014

Posted By:
AquaGGR
AquaGGR
StarStarStarStar
We need an emo subforum

Seriously, it would free this section from the wave of emo, mallcore, and metalcore threads that have like six duplicates.

I sell propane and propane accessories

worst subforum 2014

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"AquaGGR" wrote:

We need an emo subforum

Seriously, it would free this section from the wave of emo, mallcore, and metalcore threads that have like six duplicates.

that should happen. 

worst subforum 2014

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar
then again, no one would even discuss emocore in the emo section and instead just talk about bands with swoopy hair and melodramatic lyrics.

worst subforum 2014

Posted By:
-BlueSkies-
-BlueSkies-
StarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

then again, no one would even discuss emocore in the emo section and instead just talk about bands with swoopy hair and melodramatic lyrics.

I actually asked one of the mods if we could get a few more genres put into the music section

worst subforum 2014

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"-BlueSkies-" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

I actually asked one of the mods if we could get a few more genres put into the music section

i hope the mods deliver 

worst subforum 2014

Posted By:
-BlueSkies-
-BlueSkies-
StarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"-BlueSkies-" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

i hope the mods deliver 
That makes the two of us

worst subforum 2014

Posted By:
Jolly-Rancher206
Jolly-Rancher206
StarStarStarStarStar
Let's be honest, it does get confusing sometimes. And bands can hop genres from album to album, heck, even from song to song. I do think more categories would be a good addition though. 

worst subforum 2014

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jolly-Rancher206" wrote:

Let's be honest, it does get confusing sometimes. And bands can hop genres from album to album, heck, even from song to song. I do think more categories would be a good addition though. 

it really doesn't ever get confusing as long as you familiarize yourself with what metal sounds like. pierce the veil, my chemical romance, and fall out boy (bands discussed on this subforum) have never done anything remotely close to Metal. i don't think that it's confusing. i think people just don't take the time to figure out what they're listening to.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

You Failed To Mention

Come and Get It by Selena Gomez

Daddy, why is mommy game.-moved

all about my group -moved

all about my group -moved

Chat

latest videos