Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Movies
What to see this weekend? Ask other kids what they recommend right here. Saw something you loved or hated? Write your review as well

Did u like ''The Impossible'' ?

Posted By:
Bullying=bad11
Bullying=bad11
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 231

"-Allie-" wrote:

I've never seen it.
  its awesome

i love music 1
cute rottie puppy
cute rottie with kittens on back
cute kitten scares rottie
Real personality of rotties
put your finger hear


Did u like ''The Impossible'' ?

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1906

"Bullying=bad11" wrote:

Best Movie Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile Big Grin

It was good,but not of the greatest level...

“To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.”


Did u like ''The Impossible'' ?

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8003

"Bullying=bad11" wrote:

Best Movie Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile Big Grin


I feel so too!!! smile
It was epic!




Did u like ''The Impossible'' ?

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8003

"-Allie-" wrote:

I've never seen it.


okay smile.but u should see it!Its excellent!! 




Did u like ''The Impossible'' ?

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1906

"Jelly3" wrote:



"Bullying=bad11" wrote:


Best Movie Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile Big Grin


I feel so too!!! smile
It was epic!

It was good,maybe a litle above good,but certainly not epic..

“To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.”


Did u like ''The Impossible'' ?

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8003

"Aarjan" wrote:



"Jelly3" wrote:






"Bullying=bad11" wrote:




Best Movie Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile Big Grin


I feel so too!!! smile
It was epic!

It was good,maybe a litle above good,but certainly not epic..


okay okay!!it was not epic for u Devil,but it certainly was for me!! Grin




Did u like ''The Impossible'' ?

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1906

"Jelly3" wrote:



"Aarjan" wrote:






"Jelly3" wrote:









"Bullying=bad11" wrote:






Best Movie Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile Big Grin


I feel so too!!! smile
It was epic!

It was good,maybe a litle above good,but certainly not epic..


okay okay!!it was not epic for u Devil,but it certainly was for me!! Grin

certainly,u haven't watched any epic movie that's why u don't have the right taste of epic movie...U should watch one.. Devil Hippie

“To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.”


Did u like ''The Impossible'' ?

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8003

"Aarjan" wrote:



"Jelly3" wrote:






"Aarjan" wrote:









"Jelly3" wrote:












"Bullying=bad11" wrote:








Best Movie Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile Big Grin


I feel so too!!! smile
It was epic!

It was good,maybe a litle above good,but certainly not epic..


okay okay!!it was not epic for u Devil,but it certainly was for me!! Grin

certainly,u haven't watched any epic movie that's why u don't have the right taste of epic movie...U should watch one.. Devil Hippie


It was epic for me -_-!
If u have so much of experience then give me an example of an epic movie. 




Did u like ''The Impossible'' ?

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1906

Close Encounters of the Third kind

The Matrix

Avatar
Schindler's  list
Jaws
Saving Private Ryan
Vertigo
The Searchers
Bicycle Thieves
The Lord of the Rings trilogy
The Thing
The Shining
The Exorcist
Rear Window
Glory
L a a g a n
Gandhi
Pyassa
Gladiator
Spartacus
The Artist

Rang de Basanti
Mother India
Apu trilogy by Satyajit Ray
Life of pi
Slumdog millionaire

Pulp  Fiction

Forrest Gump

It's a Wonderful life

Blade Runner

Alien

Terminator 2 Judgment...

The Day the Earth Stood Still

Godfather

The Dark Knight

Citizen Kane

E.T.

Casablanca

Star Wars Episode IV

2001 A Space odyssey

Toy Story

Gone with the Wind

The Shawshank Redemption

Indiana Jones and the lost arc
............I can give u some more if u want...


“To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.”


Did u like ''The Impossible'' ?

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8003

"Aarjan" wrote:


Close Encounters of the Third kind



 



The Matrix



 



Avatar

Schindler's  list

Jaws

Saving Private Ryan

Vertigo

The Searchers

Bicycle Thieves

The Lord of the Rings trilogy

The Thing

The Shining

The Exorcist

Rear Window

Glory

L a a g a n

Gandhi

Pyassa

Gladiator

Spartacus

The Artist



 



 


 




Rang de Basanti

Mother India

Apu trilogy by Satyajit Ray

Life of pi

Slumdog millionaire




 



 



 



 



 



Pulp  Fiction



 



Forrest Gump



 



It's a Wonderful life



Blade Runner



 



 



 



Alien



 



Terminator 2 Judgment...



The Day the Earth Stood Still




 


 



 




 


Godfather



 



The Dark Knight



 



Citizen Kane



 



E.T.



 



Casablanca



 



Star Wars Episode IV



 



2001 A Space odyssey



 



Toy Story



 



Gone with the Wind



 



The Shawshank Redemption



 



Indiana Jones and the lost arc

............I can give u some more if u want...





I've never even heard of most of them!! Tongue Out
Anyway Avatar was not epic! 




play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Dressed up or dressed down

Me and My Sister.... again.

What/How are you feeling right now?

What/How are you feeling right now?

What/How are you feeling right now?

We the Kidz

latest videos