Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Movies
What to see this weekend? Ask other kids what they recommend right here. Saw something you loved or hated? Write your review as well

The Amazing SpiderMan 2

Posted By:
ValenciaRose
ValenciaRose
StarStarStarStar
I am super excited for the sequel coming this Friday (in the UK)! I just CAN'T wait to see what happens to Peter and the trailers that I've watched are not revealing anything at all Frown

What do you predict is going to happen in the movie? Rumours have it that Gwen dies!

✄╔╗──╔╗─╔╗
✄║╚╗╔╝║─║║
✄╚╗║║╔╩═╣║╔══╦═╗╔══╦╦══╗
✄─║╚╝║╔╗║║║║═╣╔╗╣╔═╬╣╔╗║
✄─╚╗╔╣╔╗║╚╣║═╣║║║╚═╣║╔╗║
✄──╚╝╚╝╚╩═╩══╩╝╚╩══╩╩╝╚╝
minions
family guy
paramore

The Amazing SpiderMan 2

Posted By:
silentassassin
silentassassin
StarStarStar

"ValenciaRose" wrote:

I am super excited for the sequel coming this Friday (in the UK)! I just CAN'T wait to see what happens to Peter and the trailers that I've watched are not revealing anything at all Frown

What do you predict is going to happen in the movie? Rumours have it that Gwen dies!

I hope Peter discovers the  truth... thats what i am interested in! 
 Frustrated

every thing is funny as long it happens to someone else!

The Amazing SpiderMan 2

Posted By:
Crazyoscar
Crazyoscar
StarStarStarStar

"ValenciaRose" wrote:

I'm so excited too! The trailers make me even more eager to see it!

Hmm.. Something about the Sinister Six, I think.

I think it has been announced that Gwen will suffer the same fate as she did in the comic book, so basically she's going to die. But they've also made it clear it that it's not going to happen in this film, but in future films. I really like Gwen, though! I prefer her over Mary Jane!

Also, have you seen Electro?!? He looks AWESOME!

The Amazing SpiderMan 2

Posted By:
ValenciaRose
ValenciaRose
StarStarStarStar

"Crazyoscar" wrote:

"ValenciaRose" wrote:

I'm so excited too! The trailers make me even more eager to see it!

Hmm.. Something about the Sinister Six, I think.

I think it has been announced that Gwen will suffer the same fate as she did in the comic book, so basically she's going to die. But they've also made it clear it that it's not going to happen in this film, but in future films. I really like Gwen, though! I prefer her over Mary Jane!

Also, have you seen Electro?!? He looks AWESOME!

Me too!! I'm happy dancing cuz Andrew Garfield looks so hot!! smile

Yeah I wonder what that's all about.

I'm not quite sure really. I mean yeah Emma Stone is amazing at playing Gwen and all but I prefer Mary Jane...

I think the sequel will probably change my mind. Wait until I watch the movie and I'll end up editing this post!!

I mean, there are pros and cons. Mary Jane (no offense) kinda judges Spiderman whereas Gwen only worries about his safety, I suppose she doesn't really mind. I also prefer the amazing spiderman, because in the movie, he just tells her he's Spiderman compared to the original movies.

I can't believe I'm admitting it but I'm actually scared, I don't want Gwen to die Frown

Yeah I know!! I fall in love fast... smile

#

"silentassassin" wrote:

"ValenciaRose" wrote:

I hope Peter discovers the  truth... thats what i am interested in! 
 Frustrated

Yeah me too. I like mysteries but I hate surprises...

if you get what I mean.

✄╔╗──╔╗─╔╗
✄║╚╗╔╝║─║║
✄╚╗║║╔╩═╣║╔══╦═╗╔══╦╦══╗
✄─║╚╝║╔╗║║║║═╣╔╗╣╔═╬╣╔╗║
✄─╚╗╔╣╔╗║╚╣║═╣║║║╚═╣║╔╗║
✄──╚╝╚╝╚╩═╩══╩╝╚╩══╩╩╝╚╝
minions
family guy
paramore

The Amazing SpiderMan 2

Posted By:
Crazyoscar
Crazyoscar
StarStarStarStar
I know! I can't wait to see it!!

Yeah.. Harry Osbourne will probably be big in it.. He looks so different from the original!

Yeah, I like both, really. I guess it was because I wasn't a big of a fan of the Original Trilogy as I am of the  The Amazing Spiderman. I also prefer the Amazing Spiderman because he actually made the web-shooters, and it really showed how smart he was. I mean, no offence, but in the first films everyone said he was really smart but we never got to see him do something genuis.

I'm scared too! I don't want her to die either!

Electro seems like sorta a drama queen. I mean, have you seen the trailer where he got all mad because Spiderman didn't remember him? Confused Bit of an over-reaction!

The Amazing SpiderMan 2

Posted By:
ValenciaRose
ValenciaRose
StarStarStarStar

"Crazyoscar" wrote:

I know! I can't wait to see it!!

Yeah.. Harry Osbourne will probably be big in it.. He looks so different from the original!

Yeah, I like both, really. I guess it was because I wasn't a big of a fan of the Original Trilogy as I am of the  The Amazing Spiderman. I also prefer the Amazing Spiderman because he actually made the web-shooters, and it really showed how smart he was. I mean, no offence, but in the first films everyone said he was really smart but we never got to see him do something genuis.

I'm scared too! I don't want her to die either!

Electro seems like sorta a drama queen. I mean, have you seen the trailer where he got all mad because Spiderman didn't remember him? Confused Bit of an over-reaction!

He's a changed man smile And by change, I mean way more evil Indifferent

I suppose so. But, not trying to sound offense, I think Spiderman is quite old so I think that maybe that's why I prefer the Amazing Spiderman. BUT I still love the original movies. Also I think it's because Spiderman showed a lot of romance compared to the amazing spiderman.

Yeah I know, the web shooters are awesome!

MY GWEN BABY! *dramatically, and hysterically sobs*

I know right? He goes all ninja-style and it's funny when he's like, "YOU LIED TO ME!" in a overly dramatic way.

The best moments in the trailer is when Peter's aunt complains about the laundry and he says he was washing the American flag.

lol xD

✄╔╗──╔╗─╔╗
✄║╚╗╔╝║─║║
✄╚╗║║╔╩═╣║╔══╦═╗╔══╦╦══╗
✄─║╚╝║╔╗║║║║═╣╔╗╣╔═╬╣╔╗║
✄─╚╗╔╣╔╗║╚╣║═╣║║║╚═╣║╔╗║
✄──╚╝╚╝╚╩═╩══╩╝╚╩══╩╩╝╚╝
minions
family guy
paramore

The Amazing SpiderMan 2

Posted By:
Crazyoscar
Crazyoscar
StarStarStarStar
Evil Harry Osbourne!!

Yeah, and they sorta have different personalities. I mean, in the Amazing Spiderman, he kind of has a smart mouth, if you know what I mean (Not that I don't like it!), but in the original he didn't really.
Plus in The Amazing Spiderman it was pretty obvious there was something strange about him. I mean, smashing the basketball hoop?!? Didn't ANYONE think it was suspicious?!?

I'll have to get some Oscorp wire and make my own xD I wish!

WHHHHHY?!? WHHHHHYYYYYYY?!?

I know! Just because he didn't remember his name!

No-one washes the flag! xD

The Amazing SpiderMan 2

Posted By:
ValenciaRose
ValenciaRose
StarStarStarStar

"Crazyoscar" wrote:

Evil Harry Osbourne!!

Yeah, and they sorta have different personalities. I mean, in the Amazing Spiderman, he kind of has a smart mouth, if you know what I mean (Not that I don't like it!), but in the original he didn't really.

Plus in The Amazing Spiderman it was pretty obvious there was something strange about him. I mean, smashing the basketball hoop?!? Didn't ANYONE think it was suspicious?!?

I'll have to get some Oscorp wire and make my own xD I wish!

WHHHHHY?!? WHHHHHYYYYYYY?!?

I know! Just because he didn't remember his name!

No-one washes the flag! xD

Yeah, I know right? Some people are so stupid! Like if I were in his high school, I would stalk him with lots of love in my eyes smile

I KNOW:  WHYYYYY??

All villains are insane. Directors just try to make a point.

Oh yeah, and the part when his aunt says he's filthy and he says he was cleaning the chimney. His aunt then says "we don't have a chimney"

And then Peter's like: "whaaaaaaaat?" lol xD

✄╔╗──╔╗─╔╗
✄║╚╗╔╝║─║║
✄╚╗║║╔╩═╣║╔══╦═╗╔══╦╦══╗
✄─║╚╝║╔╗║║║║═╣╔╗╣╔═╬╣╔╗║
✄─╚╗╔╣╔╗║╚╣║═╣║║║╚═╣║╔╗║
✄──╚╝╚╝╚╩═╩══╩╝╚╩══╩╩╝╚╝
minions
family guy
paramore

The Amazing SpiderMan 2

Posted By:
Crazyoscar
Crazyoscar
StarStarStarStar
I know! He he  Wink

WHHHHYYY?!?

True!

xD I know! I wonder is he going to tell her....?

The Amazing SpiderMan 2

Posted By:
angel028
angel028
StarStarStarStar
I SAW THE TRAILER AND ITS JUST AMAZING. I'M JUST EXCITED TO SEE THE MOVIE AND WAITING FOR 1ST MAY

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

MJ alive????

The Million Pages Thread

The Million Pages Thread

Things that annoy me

People

Name 1 thing u can't live without

latest videos