Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Movies
What to see this weekend? Ask other kids what they recommend right here. Saw something you loved or hated? Write your review as well

TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
lilypad3639_1089039 Lock
lilypad3639_1089039
StarStarStarStar
Twilight is gonna be the best movie of all time, and im gonna see it the day it comes out then im gonna get it o dvd wen it comes out, and then im gonna watch it 50 times straight, or untill i memorize it word for word!!!!!!!!!! Lol, im super obsessed smile!!!!!!!!!! GO TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

Vampires will forever rule the Earth
Love will always win
I will always FAIL EPICLY

Posted By:
lilypad3639_1089039 Lock
lilypad3639_1089039
StarStarStarStar
Come on, u cant tell me no one likes Twilight, ppl. Comeon!!!

Love will always win

Posted By:
lilypad3639_1089039 Lock
lilypad3639_1089039
StarStarStarStar
GO TWILIGHT LOVERS OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!! tHAT MOVIE IS GONNA BE THE FREAKING BEST MOVIE IN THE WORLD, AND ANY ONE WHO SAYS DIFFERNT IS FREAKING INSANE!!!!!!!!!! and i agree with you, they shpould have picked a different edward. but then again, I dont think there is a person as beautiful as edward in the whole world, so

Love will always win

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar
i'm not too happy with the casting of the vampire boys, but jacob is really cute, and 16. thats just one year away from me...hmmmm. lol, i'm kidding i'll never meet him but a girl can dream. edward isn't that cute though.

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly

Posted By:
ShanteLovesYou;♥-l Lock
ShanteLovesYou;♥-l
Star
I can't wait. I love Edward. Bella has a husky voice that kind of bothers me though.

Posted By:
starwars13
starwars13
StarStarStar
i know i want to see it so dad i read all the books ! but eward is not so cute in the moive he should be cute as a angel and guss what !! i heard they are going to make a 5th book what they did but they might not pulished lets stat a pettion to pulishe it

Posted By:
starwars13
starwars13
StarStarStar
i know i want to see it so dad i read all the books ! but eward is not so cute in the moive he should be cute as a angel and guss what !! i heard they are going to make a 5th book what they did but they might not pulished lets stat a pettion to pulishe it

Posted By:
Simply_Sam_1058731 Lock
Simply_Sam_1058731
StarStarStarStarStar
Gothsweetheart..Jacob is the ugly one in the movie.. Edward though..Rob pattinson is like..Exactly how I pictured him. I thought rob pattinson was quite awesome since I saw the harry potter movie. Now back to the movie.. I am kinda dissapointed to see even the trailer for twilight. They have the movie all wrong. When He's like "Tell me!" And she guesses hes a vampire its in the car coming back from the restaurant. And wth is with the climbing up the tree? He doesnt climb up trees.. xD Also my friend said when she saw edward in bella kiss on tv Bella wasn't dressed the way bella should be dressed at all. They have tons of scenes messed up, but I dont know if I care, I'll go waste my money on it on opening night. xDD And then I'll probably end up buying it on dvd too so I'll waste even more of my money smile Yayy twilightt! Lmao

♥-"Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream..." -♥

Posted By:
PurpleHanna_1182130 Lock
PurpleHanna_1182130
StarStar
I think the casting for Twilight was awesome, perfect people! Robert Pattinson, as perfect for an angel. Kristen Stewart, great. Taylor Lautner, awesome. I personally like Robert better than Taylor, but a lot of people think otherwise.

Posted By:
Alicecullen101
Alicecullen101
StarStarStar
i have seen twilight 32 times straight and read the books 11 times and i was the first 1 to get the dvd in katoomba (blue mountains) it is totally awsome go twilight i love alice she is so cool =)

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Fave bands

Fave bands

Friends could be mean

Fave bands

How do you think our world will end and why?

Fave bands

latest videos