Kw-logo-holiday

Entertainment

Movies
What to see this weekend? Ask other kids what they recommend right here. Saw something you loved or hated? Write your review as well

Was the Avengers a good movie?-moved

Posted By:
Lil JalenJ
Lil JalenJ
StarStarStarStar
It was cool but i think that they shouldv gave the story mmore meaning and added spidyman or some really not known supah heroes like dead pool or superman!

^^ This should explain a lot ^^
Snail flys away, somethin 4 my siggyBetter. :)

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar
To me it was the best superhero movie so far. I think everything was great. Marvel did exactly what it does best. It makes a comedy with a good storyline. All the character there were perfect for that movie especially because they all had solo movies before. The storyline was nice. Somewhat surprising but, not very much. It has the title for best superhero movie now. But come July 20, it shall be knocked off.

BladeDancer

Beautiful lethality, relentless style

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar
I have not seen it, but my friend told me all about it and it sounds pretty EPIC! Big Grin I wanna watch it, and maybe they will make a sequel with spiderman in it, but other super heros need to have a turn Big Grin

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm gonna watch it today, so I can let you know what I think of it later, but It's gotten very good ratings. Deadpool was never part of the Avengers in the comics, so bringing him in wouldn't make much sense. Superman is part of DC not Marvel. Spider-Man couldn't be in the Avengers because of his upcoming reboot movie and because he isn't really considered an Avenger. Plus, only Sony currently has the rights to put him in a movie.

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar

"Lil JalenJ" wrote:

It was cool but i think that they shouldv gave the story mmore meaning and added spidyman or some really not known supah heroes like dead pool or superman!
Superman is a part of DC, not Marvel.

BladeDancer

Posted By:
dbzmaster
dbzmaster
StarStarStarStar
I liked it its was worth the time.

Vegeta and bulla!!

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
StarStarStarStarStar

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

To me it was the best superhero movie so far. I think everything was great. Marvel did exactly what it does best. It makes a comedy with a good storyline. All the character there were perfect for that movie especially because they all had solo movies before. The storyline was nice. Somewhat surprising but, not very much. It has the title for best superhero movie now. But come July 20, it shall be knocked off.
Mostly true, but  Natasha Romanova still hasn't gotten her own movie. I'm also a huge DC fan, but I'm not convinced The Dark Knight Rises will beat The Avengers.

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar
I really want to watch this movie so bad. I have obsessions over Chris Evans because of the Avengers c: Chris is Captain America! Big Grin

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

Mostly true, but  Natasha Romanova still hasn't gotten her own movie. I'm also a huge DC fan, but I'm not convinced The Dark Knight Rises will beat The Avengers.
What makes you say that?

BladeDancer

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
StarStarStarStarStar

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

What makes you say that?
Because none of the other Dark Knight movies have stacked up, and the Marvel fans seem to outnumber the DC fans consistently. (I'm a bigger DC fan, just noticing.)

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

A person at school ya hate at school.

What is the meaning of your name?

What is the meaning of your name?

i really like him but

latest videos