×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

Was the Avengers a good movie?-moved

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
It was cool but i think that they shouldv gave the story mmore meaning and added spidyman or some really not known supah heroes like dead pool or superman!

^^ This should explain a lot ^^
Snail flys away, somethin 4 my siggyBetter. :)


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
To me it was the best superhero movie so far. I think everything was great. Marvel did exactly what it does best. It makes a comedy with a good storyline. All the character there were perfect for that movie especially because they all had solo movies before. The storyline was nice. Somewhat surprising but, not very much. It has the title for best superhero movie now. But come July 20, it shall be knocked off.

6000th Post Achieved!
Date: March 2nd 2015
Time: 4:41 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|| If you would like to do a PRP with me, send me a comment. I'm always open. ||


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
I have not seen it, but my friend told me all about it and it sounds pretty EPIC! Big Grin I wanna watch it, and maybe they will make a sequel with spiderman in it, but other super heros need to have a turn Big Grin

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
I'm gonna watch it today, so I can let you know what I think of it later, but It's gotten very good ratings. Deadpool was never part of the Avengers in the comics, so bringing him in wouldn't make much sense. Superman is part of DC not Marvel. Spider-Man couldn't be in the Avengers because of his upcoming reboot movie and because he isn't really considered an Avenger. Plus, only Sony currently has the rights to put him in a movie.

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Lil JalenJ" wrote:

It was cool but i think that they shouldv gave the story mmore meaning and added spidyman or some really not known supah heroes like dead pool or superman!
Superman is a part of DC, not Marvel.

6000th Post Achieved!
Date: March 2nd 2015
Time: 4:41 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|| If you would like to do a PRP with me, send me a comment. I'm always open. ||


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 295

I liked it its was worth the time.

Vegeta and bulla!!


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

To me it was the best superhero movie so far. I think everything was great. Marvel did exactly what it does best. It makes a comedy with a good storyline. All the character there were perfect for that movie especially because they all had solo movies before. The storyline was nice. Somewhat surprising but, not very much. It has the title for best superhero movie now. But come July 20, it shall be knocked off.
Mostly true, but  Natasha Romanova still hasn't gotten her own movie. I'm also a huge DC fan, but I'm not convinced The Dark Knight Rises will beat The Avengers.

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
I really want to watch this movie so bad. I have obsessions over Chris Evans because of the Avengers c: Chris is Captain America! Big Grin

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

To me it was the best superhero movie so far. I think everything was great. Marvel did exactly what it does best. It makes a comedy with a good storyline. All the character there were perfect for that movie especially because they all had solo movies before. The storyline was nice. Somewhat surprising but, not very much. It has the title for best superhero movie now. But come July 20, it shall be knocked off.
Mostly true, but  Natasha Romanova still hasn't gotten her own movie. I'm also a huge DC fan, but I'm not convinced The Dark Knight Rises will beat The Avengers.
What makes you say that?

6000th Post Achieved!
Date: March 2nd 2015
Time: 4:41 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|| If you would like to do a PRP with me, send me a comment. I'm always open. ||


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

To me it was the best superhero movie so far. I think everything was great. Marvel did exactly what it does best. It makes a comedy with a good storyline. All the character there were perfect for that movie especially because they all had solo movies before. The storyline was nice. Somewhat surprising but, not very much. It has the title for best superhero movie now. But come July 20, it shall be knocked off.
Mostly true, but  Natasha Romanova still hasn't gotten her own movie. I'm also a huge DC fan, but I'm not convinced The Dark Knight Rises will beat The Avengers.
What makes you say that?
Because none of the other Dark Knight movies have stacked up, and the Marvel fans seem to outnumber the DC fans consistently. (I'm a bigger DC fan, just noticing.)

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Illuminati yes or no in Express Your Faith posted by babe01
Catoons in Wild Animals posted by bragon
Catoons in Wild Animals posted by bragon
who is ur favourite youtube... in Celebs posted by bragon
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
What are your thoughts on t... in Video Game News posted by BlackWolfee
will help on eny subject fo... in Homework Help posted by Tyler13coool
Have you ever asked a girl ... in Boys Only posted by Tyler13coool
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Mermaid_Author14
riverdale roleplay in General Roleplays posted by jake495
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
The person below me in Forum Games posted by aashilove
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
abortion is murder in Politics and Current Events posted by coolderp11
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Gay marriage: OK or not?? in Express Your Faith posted by coolderp11
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
How the Russians Interfered... in Current Events posted by jake495
School Shooting in New Features on KW posted by RedGem
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by resist_
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Abbergrl
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91