Kw-logo-smaller

Random

New Users
Introduce yourself and talk to other new users Meet new friends and widen your social circle.

Do u belive in santa claus??lol:)

Posted By:
miss princess101
miss princess101
Star
Do u belive in santa claus?If so tell me why.And make it snappy i aint got all day plzzz....if u wanna know my opinion well i have to say.....Y-NoFrown come on a fat guy tht can fit down a chimney?Nuh-Uh he'd have trouble fittin his ##### down there and seriously flying raindeer???If u have a reason u think santas real it better be good instead this year give em a bottle of wine.If he eats any more cookies he'll be fatter than earth i mean c'mon  he'll exsplode like an atomic bomb and cookies will fly everywhere and there u have it santas DEAD.Like this Mad so let santa live and give me ur opinion of if u think he's real or not.kk?Well?......C'mon tell me! 

miss princess101

Posted By:
My Chemical Chic Lock
My Chemical Chic
StarStar
NO I HAVE MY REASONS

“If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see, you can find out first hand what it's like to be me.”
― Gerard Way
“I'm not psycho...I just like psychotic things.”
― Gerard Way

Posted By:
WinxBelievixRules!!!
WinxBelievixRules!!!
StarStarStar
No! Its because I am a christian and we christians don't believe in Santa claus. We think that the real meaning of xmas is Jesus. So "boo" for Santa!

Stella As Aurora
Im stella, fairy of the shining sun and princess of solaria!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Dressed up or dressed down

Me and My Sister.... again.

What/How are you feeling right now?

We the Kidz

latest videos