Back left
Back right

Looking for a friend around my age-moved

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 233

Or just someone to talk to.

~Kanata, Lord Dark, Helper ツ
Im LIMITED! :D


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 30520

Ello and welcome to KW Big Grin

Me friends call me huge smile 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 233

"hugebear" wrote:

Ello and welcome to KW Big Grin


Me friends call me huge smile 


Not really new...

~Kanata, Lord Dark, Helper ツ
Im LIMITED! :D


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 30520

"Kanata" wrote:



"hugebear" wrote:


Ello and welcome to KW Big Grin



Me friends call me huge smile 

 

Not really new...


Mkay then and welcome back smile  Has you got the new account?   

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Hi, Welcome to KW!

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 233

"WizardGirl3311" wrote:

Hi, Welcome to KW!

*Facepalm'd Hard*

~Kanata, Lord Dark, Helper ツ
Im LIMITED! :D


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Kanata" wrote:



"WizardGirl3311" wrote:


Hi, Welcome to KW!

*Facepalm'd Hard*


Um, whats wrong?

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 233

"WizardGirl3311" wrote:



"Kanata" wrote:






"WizardGirl3311" wrote:




Hi, Welcome to KW!

*Facepalm'd Hard*


Um, whats wrong?

*Facedesk*

~Kanata, Lord Dark, Helper ツ
Im LIMITED! :D


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Kanata" wrote:



"WizardGirl3311" wrote:






"Kanata" wrote:









"WizardGirl3311" wrote:






Hi, Welcome to KW!

*Facepalm'd Hard*


Um, whats wrong?

*Facedesk*


Im sorry, but im confused.  Confused

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 233

"WizardGirl3311" wrote:



"Kanata" wrote:






"WizardGirl3311" wrote:









"Kanata" wrote:












"WizardGirl3311" wrote:








Hi, Welcome to KW!

*Facepalm'd Hard*


Um, whats wrong?

*Facedesk*


Im sorry, but im confused.  Confused

Im
Not
New

 Annoyed

~Kanata, Lord Dark, Helper ツ
Im LIMITED! :D


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity