1. Respect everybody on KW. Whether you like them, they don't, the number one key to making friends is to respect everybody. Especially the admins, mods, and jr. mods. I understand you might not agree with everyone on here. That is fine. But still try to respect everyone. If you do that, you'll find a lot of people on here are quite nice. This is not just for the forums, but for everywhere on KW and in real life.
2. Part of respecting is to not go around making threads asking for peoples opinions and when they disagree with yours, start yelling at them. I've seen this happen before. It's not pretty.
3. Duplicate threads are never the answer when you can't think of your own It doesn't matter if you change a word, if it still means the same thing. "Getting ideas" is the same thing, even if it's a different thread. Rule of thumb: If you can tell that it was from someone else's thread even the littlest bit, don't post it. Others will probably be able to as well. It can get ugly if the poster from the original thread finds it. And it will sometimes get locked.
4. Don't post unless it includes everyone. I think this is pretty obvious. It's different if you put something for girls only in the girls only section. It's different if you say "Come here if you like french fries!" and those who don't like them don't wanna go in there. If it's something like "This thread is for only me and this user" then that's where the trouble starts.
5. Nothing inappropriate. This is the most obvious one of all. It's a kids site. Anything not G rated will most likely get reported and locked.
Hope this helps!
My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.
That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-